Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Assistance] Festival Help Service
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
@NeophyteRedglare

Is it possible for me to get a pair of solar blades? Sending over 9 tablets
@NeophyteRedglare

Is it possible for me to get a pair of solar blades? Sending over 9 tablets
a33cd48e8e24f11bf61861e1609632aa217f8a3e.jpg7cd0b45f35c6e34590a300be1cacd27b2edf7760.png1500b320d1a9d96d3a57fed65894bfb47c744792.jpg92d2f8ce3a437d3f75d1b9b4944f46633f33d821.png
All orders filled up to this point!
Final day to get an item if you'd like one!
All orders filled up to this point!
Final day to get an item if you'd like one!
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
@NeophyteRedglare
I'd like a crown if that's alright. I have 12 tabletd atm, might be able to get some more later during the day (I'll ping you to let you know if that's the case)
@NeophyteRedglare
I'd like a crown if that's alright. I have 12 tabletd atm, might be able to get some more later during the day (I'll ping you to let you know if that's the case)
@NeophyteRedglare
Can I sign up for some solar blades? I'll send over 10 tablets.
@NeophyteRedglare
Can I sign up for some solar blades? I'll send over 10 tablets.
@NeophyteRedglare
Could I possibly get a crown? Thank you so much! :)
@NeophyteRedglare
Could I possibly get a crown? Thank you so much! :)
tumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gifLIo8D8G.giftumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gif
@NeophyteRedglare Could I sign up for some Solar Blades? Sending along the tablets I have atm.
@NeophyteRedglare Could I sign up for some Solar Blades? Sending along the tablets I have atm.
.*~ ENDS & ODDITIES HATCHERY | MILLI'S DOUBLE HOARD SELL SHOP ~*.
.*~ TO ISENGARD LINEAGE THREAD
~*.

May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails & the moon walks.
J.R.R. Tolkien
@NeophyteRedglare
Would it be possible to get either solar blades (already have one but would like another for one of my light dragons) or a familiar?
I have some excess tablets I can toss over but all in all my gathering luck has been crappy.
@NeophyteRedglare
Would it be possible to get either solar blades (already have one but would like another for one of my light dragons) or a familiar?
I have some excess tablets I can toss over but all in all my gathering luck has been crappy.
V8I0CBG.gif
@LilithServil

Which would you like more? I have an extra of each. :33
@LilithServil

Which would you like more? I have an extra of each. :33
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-

164.png
@NeophyteRedglare
Ah! The blades, definitely! Two of my dragons just sold so I was able to snag a familiar. ;u;
Do you still want the leftover tablets I have?
@NeophyteRedglare
Ah! The blades, definitely! Two of my dragons just sold so I was able to snag a familiar. ;u;
Do you still want the leftover tablets I have?
V8I0CBG.gif
@LilithServil

Sure, if you don't mind! I'm hoping to fill a few more orders up. Otherwise, these will be vaulted for use in this thread next year. :D
@LilithServil

Sure, if you don't mind! I'm hoping to fill a few more orders up. Otherwise, these will be vaulted for use in this thread next year. :D
C2befjR.gif 000

164.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34