Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Kedia's Random Shop of Things
1 2 3 4 5
Some of the items I was selling were sold in the auction house, so I've updated the list to reflect what I have left.
Some of the items I was selling were sold in the auction house, so I've updated the list to reflect what I have left.
I'm back for a bit. If I don't answer right away, I'm studying. XD
I'm back for a bit. If I don't answer right away, I'm studying. XD
I finally have sold (or am waiting on payment) enough items to get the akirbeak! Therefore, I am no longer selling any of the festival items. Here's a list of what was there if I ever decide to sell them again: [b]NOT SELLING!:[/b] [b]Items no longer for sale (but were on here earlier): [/b] I'm putting these on just in case I decide to sell them again. However, I am not currently selling them, so please do not send any offers. [item=runaway rotclaw]x2= 400 gems or 200k T each [item=crystalhide treads]x6=300 gems or 150k T each [item=leafy gladeboughs]=125 gems or 80k T each Infectionist's sash=230 gems or 125k T each [item=stonekeeper sash]= 150 gems or 75k T each [item=skin: treeborn]=200 gems or 100k T [item=skin: amber light]=150 gems or 75k T [item=skin: starsinger]x2=200 gems or 100k T each [item=skin: internal energies]=225 gems or 115k T [item=skin: starlit arcanist]= 280 gems or 140k T [item=skin: arcane elemental]=190 gems or 85k T [item=skin: binding energies]=175 gems or 100k T [item=accent: arcane gift]=230 gems or 115k T [item=accent: starfall spell]=300 gems or 150k T [item=accent: spectral spellcaster]=440 gems or 220k T [item=accent: scripts of the apprentice]=520 gems or 260k T [item=igniteus chest]= 390 gems or 195k T [item=internal energies chest]= 1100 gems or 530k T [item=mutant chest]= 400 gems or 200k T [item=ecdysis chest]=200 gems or 100k T [item=dracolich chest]=300 gems or 150k T [item=stonebound chest]=850 gems and 425k T [item=dragonhome dawn chest]=975 gems and 500k T Thanks so much to everyone who bought something!
I finally have sold (or am waiting on payment) enough items to get the akirbeak! Therefore, I am no longer selling any of the festival items. Here's a list of what was there if I ever decide to sell them again:

NOT SELLING!:

Items no longer for sale (but were on here earlier):
I'm putting these on just in case I decide to sell them again. However, I am not currently selling them, so please do not send any offers.

Runaway Rotclaw x2= 400 gems or 200k T each
Crystalhide Treads x6=300 gems or 150k T each
Leafy Gladeboughs =125 gems or 80k T each
Infectionist's sash=230 gems or 125k T each
Stonekeeper Sash = 150 gems or 75k T each
Skin: Treeborn =200 gems or 100k T
Skin: Amber Light =150 gems or 75k T
Skin: Starsinger x2=200 gems or 100k T each
Skin: Internal Energies =225 gems or 115k T
Skin: Starlit Arcanist = 280 gems or 140k T
Skin: Arcane Elemental =190 gems or 85k T
Skin: Binding Energies =175 gems or 100k T
Accent: Arcane Gift =230 gems or 115k T
Accent: Starfall Spell =300 gems or 150k T
Accent: Spectral Spellcaster =440 gems or 220k T
=520 gems or 260k T
Igniteus Chest = 390 gems or 195k T
Internal Energies Chest = 1100 gems or 530k T
Mutant Chest = 400 gems or 200k T
Ecdysis Chest =200 gems or 100k T
Dracolich Chest =300 gems or 150k T
Stonebound Chest =850 gems and 425k T
Dragonhome Dawn Chest =975 gems and 500k T

Thanks so much to everyone who bought something!
@MoogleSam

So you can find the shop again.

Also, I put the electrician's armband on hold for you and took it off the auction house. :)

Thanks!
@MoogleSam

So you can find the shop again.

Also, I put the electrician's armband on hold for you and took it off the auction house. :)

Thanks!
@Kedia Just thought I'd let you know that the longneck wanderer isn't worth 65k anymore
@Kedia Just thought I'd let you know that the longneck wanderer isn't worth 65k anymore
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@LadyRiat

Lol! I haven't had time to update the prices in a while. But thanks. :P

I'll update them now.
@LadyRiat

Lol! I haven't had time to update the prices in a while. But thanks. :P

I'll update them now.
@LadyRiat

Ok! Prices and stock are now updated! I decided to keep the longneck since I don't have one of my own and the price dropped so much. XD
@LadyRiat

Ok! Prices and stock are now updated! I decided to keep the longneck since I don't have one of my own and the price dropped so much. XD
@Kedia aww I was actually interested in that. I don't have one of my own either. But I'm training in that area. Maybe I'll get one.
@Kedia aww I was actually interested in that. I don't have one of my own either. But I'm training in that area. Maybe I'll get one.

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@LadyRiat

Sorry about that. If I find another one, I'll add it to my shop. I only sell familiars that I don't have extras of when they are new and their price is really high. It's a win-win situation: if they sell, I get a lot of money, and if they don't, I get the familiar. XD

Sorry that I forgot to update my store stock! Would you like me to ping you if I find another? Although I've been grinding in the mire lately.
@LadyRiat

Sorry about that. If I find another one, I'll add it to my shop. I only sell familiars that I don't have extras of when they are new and their price is really high. It's a win-win situation: if they sell, I get a lot of money, and if they don't, I get the familiar. XD

Sorry that I forgot to update my store stock! Would you like me to ping you if I find another? Although I've been grinding in the mire lately.
@Kedia sure.
@Kedia sure.

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
1 2 3 4 5