Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Kedia's Random Shop of Things
1 2 3 4 5
I have moved the cheap familiars to another thread, so newbies can find them more easily.

And yes, you don't need to be a newbie to buy them. Only one rule: buy them if you don't already have the familiar. I am selling the familiars really cheap, so I don't want people to buy them just so they can resell them at a higher price.

Click this link to go to the thread: Cheap Familiars at Sell Price Value
I have moved the cheap familiars to another thread, so newbies can find them more easily.

And yes, you don't need to be a newbie to buy them. Only one rule: buy them if you don't already have the familiar. I am selling the familiars really cheap, so I don't want people to buy them just so they can resell them at a higher price.

Click this link to go to the thread: Cheap Familiars at Sell Price Value
I'm back on!
I'm back on!
I have just found a longneck hunter familiar! I have added it to the list of familiars that can be bought. [item=longneck hunter]
I have just found a longneck hunter familiar! I have added it to the list of familiars that can be bought.

Longneck Hunter
I just found the longneck wanderer familiar! It has been added to the list of familiars I'm selling. ^.^ [item=longneck wanderer]
I just found the longneck wanderer familiar! It has been added to the list of familiars I'm selling. ^.^

Longneck Wanderer
I will be adding the new apparel to the list as I find them (in this case, from a chest).
I will be adding the new apparel to the list as I find them (in this case, from a chest).
I have decided to sell my electricians armband as well. It's the only one I have- but I like familiars better. XD The lowest price in the auction house right now is 594k T, so I'll be selling mine at 575k T. [item=electricians armband]
I have decided to sell my electricians armband as well. It's the only one I have- but I like familiars better. XD

The lowest price in the auction house right now is 594k T, so I'll be selling mine at 575k T.

And the citrine armband has sold! You guys better hurry up before everything is bought in the auction house. :P

Also, once I get the amount of money I need to buy the akirbeak, I will be closing up shop and keeping whatever items I have not yet sold. Just so you know. ^.^
And the citrine armband has sold! You guys better hurry up before everything is bought in the auction house. :P

Also, once I get the amount of money I need to buy the akirbeak, I will be closing up shop and keeping whatever items I have not yet sold. Just so you know. ^.^
Bump for the day
Bump for the day
I'm back on! And with a bunch of notifications and messages to look at. XD
I'm back on! And with a bunch of notifications and messages to look at. XD
Oh, and I have added a morganite flourish belt to the list. The lowest auction house price was 54k T when I checked, so I'll sell put it on here for 45k T. [item=morganite flourish belt]
Oh, and I have added a morganite flourish belt to the list. The lowest auction house price was 54k T when I checked, so I'll sell put it on here for 45k T.

Morganite Flourish Belt
1 2 3 4 5