Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | //CoL [S] UMA+ [W] Chests @ 20g each
1 2 ... 403 404 405 406 407 ... 538 539
@GoldStar

PA sent <3 Thank you!
@GoldStar

PA sent <3 Thank you!
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
@GingerPuff

Maneki 1750g
Moon Reader 2750g
Star Sailor 650g
Cage of Love 1500g

Total: 6,650g

I can do 6200 if you're interested in all of them :0c
@GingerPuff

Maneki 1750g
Moon Reader 2750g
Star Sailor 650g
Cage of Love 1500g

Total: 6,650g

I can do 6200 if you're interested in all of them :0c
mty1nS3.gif
@Raevus

Sounds good :) I'll send the CR!
@Raevus

Sounds good :) I'll send the CR!
mty1nS3.gif
@Flanoir

Sounds good ^^ Sending CR!
@Flanoir

Sounds good ^^ Sending CR!
mty1nS3.gif
@Doxiunoia

Someone else has shown interest and since they sound like they might have the gems on hand, I'll see what they say first if that's alright! If they end up dropping out though, I'd be happy to negotiate something with you :)
@Doxiunoia

Someone else has shown interest and since they sound like they might have the gems on hand, I'll see what they say first if that's alright! If they end up dropping out though, I'd be happy to negotiate something with you :)
mty1nS3.gif
[quote name="SirLeafheart" date="2019-11-21 21:26:39" ] @/Doxiunoia [...] I'll see what they say first if that's alright! If they end up dropping out though, I'd be happy to negotiate something with you :) [/quote] hello! actually if they are interested, they can have the skin! i’m not a super huge fan of skydancers and i think they need the skin more than me! sorry for the trouble! edit: also can you give me some time to look around to see whether i still want the skin (esp moon reader since it’s quite expensive)? i’m trying to save up some money! thank you!
SirLeafheart wrote on 2019-11-21 21:26:39:
@/Doxiunoia

[...] I'll see what they say first if that's alright! If they end up dropping out though, I'd be happy to negotiate something with you :)

hello! actually if they are interested, they can have the skin! i’m not a super huge fan of skydancers and i think they need the skin more than me! sorry for the trouble!

edit: also can you give me some time to look around to see whether i still want the skin (esp moon reader since it’s quite expensive)? i’m trying to save up some money! thank you!
[LvA] Public Buy[LvA] OOF Raffle[LvA] OOF Hub[LvA] IF Raffle[LvA] Illuminarti
@GingerPuff

Yea that's cool haha. You still interested in the other 2 you mentioned or no? (Star Sailor and... That Love Coatl M one whose name is slipping my mind rn)
@GingerPuff

Yea that's cool haha. You still interested in the other 2 you mentioned or no? (Star Sailor and... That Love Coatl M one whose name is slipping my mind rn)
mty1nS3.gif
@GingerPuff aw thank you so much!!! I was actually interested in it cause I wanted to gift it to my best friend for Christmas, he loves that kind of aesthetic so I really appreciate it!! ^^

@SirLeafheart
Would you like me to PM possible offers? ^^
@GingerPuff aw thank you so much!!! I was actually interested in it cause I wanted to gift it to my best friend for Christmas, he loves that kind of aesthetic so I really appreciate it!! ^^

@SirLeafheart
Would you like me to PM possible offers? ^^
@SirLeafheart
Hello, how much would you be looking for in treasure for the following:
Knight gold imperial - 800g
Valkyrie gold - 950g (there is one for 700g on the AH)
faster - 1100g
lysithea - 1000g
@SirLeafheart
Hello, how much would you be looking for in treasure for the following:
Knight gold imperial - 800g
Valkyrie gold - 950g (there is one for 700g on the AH)
faster - 1100g
lysithea - 1000g
CK1QM1M.png91069659.png91292986.png91366580.png91366581.png91366582.png
@SirLeafheart
I'd be interested in: (I would need a hold, mainly paying in treasure and some gems)
Moon reader
Star sailor

Also how much would you be asking for these?
Somnus
Flight of courage
Night of abyss
@SirLeafheart
I'd be interested in: (I would need a hold, mainly paying in treasure and some gems)
Moon reader
Star sailor

Also how much would you be asking for these?
Somnus
Flight of courage
Night of abyss
Ibadges.png
1 2 ... 403 404 405 406 407 ... 538 539