Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] 2014-2016 fest [W] newer fest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Kanatai ooh that sounds good! I can also do 465kt treasure and 7 eggs? (also which eggs would you like?) :)

(also feel free to correct my math if im wrong ;w; )
@Kanatai ooh that sounds good! I can also do 465kt treasure and 7 eggs? (also which eggs would you like?) :)

(also feel free to correct my math if im wrong ;w; )
@soluna Sorry, missed your ping! That adds up properly and I'd definitely be happy with 7 eggs and the rest in treasure. As for which eggs... how about one each of Fire, Nature, Plague, Ice, Light, Shadow, and Earth?

Edit: Sorry if you got a double ping, my internet stalled out and it posted twice ><
@soluna Sorry, missed your ping! That adds up properly and I'd definitely be happy with 7 eggs and the rest in treasure. As for which eggs... how about one each of Fire, Nature, Plague, Ice, Light, Shadow, and Earth?

Edit: Sorry if you got a double ping, my internet stalled out and it posted twice ><
Znj1bGV.png
@kanitai awesome!! sounds great, would you prefer i send the items/treasure first? :3
@kanitai awesome!! sounds great, would you prefer i send the items/treasure first? :3
@Soluna Sure! I can't send the scroll until I get home from work (around 15:30 FR) though - sending messages with attachments on mobile is buggy for me and I don't want to risk any problems :/ But I'll send it as soon as I can!
@Soluna Sure! I can't send the scroll until I get home from work (around 15:30 FR) though - sending messages with attachments on mobile is buggy for me and I don't want to risk any problems :/ But I'll send it as soon as I can!
Znj1bGV.png
@Kanitai just sent all the items and no rush i definitely understand working schedules and mobile not being the easiest way to use fr! :3
@Kanitai just sent all the items and no rush i definitely understand working schedules and mobile not being the easiest way to use fr! :3
@soluna Thanks for understanding, and sending now! ^^
@soluna Thanks for understanding, and sending now! ^^
Znj1bGV.png
^
^
Znj1bGV.png
@kanitai i'll offer 1.1mil on molten wartoad
@kanitai i'll offer 1.1mil on molten wartoad
@Refreshing That works! Send it over and I'll send you the toad! ^^
@Refreshing That works! Send it over and I'll send you the toad! ^^
Znj1bGV.png
Added more items!