Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] 2014-2016 fest [W] newer fest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Kanitai

Would you be willing to trade a Pixie Procession for your nocturne egg? :3
@Kanitai

Would you be willing to trade a Pixie Procession for your nocturne egg? :3
R5vHM6H.png
@Kanitai I have a Plague Sprite and I'm interested in your Goldenbeast, are you willing to cover the difference?
@Kanitai I have a Plague Sprite and I'm interested in your Goldenbeast, are you willing to cover the difference?
@Ammut Using a 1:680 ratio I'd value the pixies at about 200k, and nocturne eggs are currently going for about 240k. Would you be willing to add that 40k? Edit: I decided to sell my noc eggs for currency. Sorry and best wishes in future trades!

@Quenya Yes, definitely! I'd rather make up the difference in treasure since that's what I have on hand, and it looks like the difference in treasure prices is currently right around 1mil. Does that sound good?
@Ammut Using a 1:680 ratio I'd value the pixies at about 200k, and nocturne eggs are currently going for about 240k. Would you be willing to add that 40k? Edit: I decided to sell my noc eggs for currency. Sorry and best wishes in future trades!

@Quenya Yes, definitely! I'd rather make up the difference in treasure since that's what I have on hand, and it looks like the difference in treasure prices is currently right around 1mil. Does that sound good?
Znj1bGV.png
@Kanitai Yeah that works for me.
Send the beast and the monies and I'll answer with the Sprite =D
@Kanitai Yeah that works for me.
Send the beast and the monies and I'll answer with the Sprite =D
@Kanitai

How much all 3 Noc eggs in gems?
@Kanitai

How much all 3 Noc eggs in gems?
@Quenya Sending!

@Okamitatsu Lowest gem price is currently 400g, but I'd take some off for buying all three. How does 1125g sound?
@Quenya Sending!

@Okamitatsu Lowest gem price is currently 400g, but I'd take some off for buying all three. How does 1125g sound?
Znj1bGV.png
@Kanitai

Alright i will buy them
@Kanitai

Alright i will buy them
New items for sale! :D
New items for sale! :D
Znj1bGV.png
@Kanitai

Are there any specific skins or accents that you're interested in pre-ROR 2014? I don't have any from 2013, but I was around for all the 2014 fests and would love to temp you with one or two of those in addition to pure for your wartoad c:
@Kanitai

Are there any specific skins or accents that you're interested in pre-ROR 2014? I don't have any from 2013, but I was around for all the 2014 fests and would love to temp you with one or two of those in addition to pure for your wartoad c:
@Lito I'm definitely more interested in accents, and I typically like Lightning, Light, Wind, Arcane and Fire aesthetics best. I like Surgelight a lot, or I might want to get another copy of Firebird Feathers. There are definitely others I might be interested in if you want to list a few you could part with :)
@Lito I'm definitely more interested in accents, and I typically like Lightning, Light, Wind, Arcane and Fire aesthetics best. I like Surgelight a lot, or I might want to get another copy of Firebird Feathers. There are definitely others I might be interested in if you want to list a few you could part with :)
Znj1bGV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7