Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] 2014-2016 fest [W] newer fest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Kanitai Any Particular old skins you're looking for? For the first year I have a spare of the following:

and then from Greenskeeper 2014 onward I have spares of all skins and accents. Would love to do an item trade for your molten wartoad and your Hawksbill goliath :)
@Kanitai Any Particular old skins you're looking for? For the first year I have a spare of the following:

and then from Greenskeeper 2014 onward I have spares of all skins and accents. Would love to do an item trade for your molten wartoad and your Hawksbill goliath :)
icefull2.png
@Kanitai would you be interested in eggs for trade? if so what is your value on them? :o
@Kanitai would you be interested in eggs for trade? if so what is your value on them? :o
@Kanitai I have a couple of dragons I'd be willing to trade for the Nocturne scroll if you're interested. I could also throw in some money and maybe gems.
@Kanitai I have a couple of dragons I'd be willing to trade for the Nocturne scroll if you're interested. I could also throw in some money and maybe gems.
ew9u8Xp.png
@Kanitai

Anything here interest you for the Noc Scroll? :D

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1443653
@Kanitai

Anything here interest you for the Noc Scroll? :D

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1443653
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
@orlesianbeauty I'm not too far away from getting the trade (and stuck hunting anyway because skinks x_x) so I'm not very interested in a spined cobra right now, sorry!

@Misha I think I'll need to take a look through the current prices and think about which ones I'm interested in getting right now - mind if I get back to you tomorrow? I know I'm not looking to get too many of them right now, though, so I imagine a decent portion of a trade for the molten wartoad and hawksbill goliath would still be treasure, if that's okay!

@soluna I would definitely be interested in eggs - looks like they're around 200k each right now. What would you be looking to trade for?

@SirLeafheart Oh man, you have Studio's Club Concert accent. How much are you valuing that at?
@orlesianbeauty I'm not too far away from getting the trade (and stuck hunting anyway because skinks x_x) so I'm not very interested in a spined cobra right now, sorry!

@Misha I think I'll need to take a look through the current prices and think about which ones I'm interested in getting right now - mind if I get back to you tomorrow? I know I'm not looking to get too many of them right now, though, so I imagine a decent portion of a trade for the molten wartoad and hawksbill goliath would still be treasure, if that's okay!

@soluna I would definitely be interested in eggs - looks like they're around 200k each right now. What would you be looking to trade for?

@SirLeafheart Oh man, you have Studio's Club Concert accent. How much are you valuing that at?
Znj1bGV.png
@Kanitai

2k gems ^^
@Kanitai

2k gems ^^
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
@Kanitai I'm not really wanting to spend treasure at all atm since the next holiday week is so close and I usually spend a good chunk on that ^^; But if you decide on a trade for a batch of skins that you like, just let me know :)
@Kanitai I'm not really wanting to spend treasure at all atm since the next holiday week is so close and I usually spend a good chunk on that ^^; But if you decide on a trade for a batch of skins that you like, just let me know :)
icefull2.png
@Kanitai i am really interested in the noc scroll! i have plenty eggs and about 500k treasure! :) I have at least one egg for each flight and then extra shadow (2), nature (1) and (i believe) water (1) eggs too

@Kanitai i am really interested in the noc scroll! i have plenty eggs and about 500k treasure! :) I have at least one egg for each flight and then extra shadow (2), nature (1) and (i believe) water (1) eggs too

@SirLeafheart I do love it, but it doesn't look as good as I thought it would on the dragon I had in mind, so I think I'm not prepared to spring for it right now :/ Thanks for offering, and hope you find a good trade soon!
@SirLeafheart I do love it, but it doesn't look as good as I thought it would on the dragon I had in mind, so I think I'm not prepared to spring for it right now :/ Thanks for offering, and hope you find a good trade soon!
Znj1bGV.png
@soluna LAH for the noc scroll is about 1.9 mil right now, and eggs are between 200k-210k. So putting the eggs at 205k each, we could do 9 eggs (1.845 mil total) and 55kT. Would that work for you? Or it could be fewer eggs and more treasure - I don't really have a preference!
@soluna LAH for the noc scroll is about 1.9 mil right now, and eggs are between 200k-210k. So putting the eggs at 205k each, we could do 9 eggs (1.845 mil total) and 55kT. Would that work for you? Or it could be fewer eggs and more treasure - I don't really have a preference!
Znj1bGV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7