Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Synchros

2730?
@Synchros

2730?
@Devilbaby Works for me if works for you! I can go ahead and send them on. Thanks!
@Devilbaby Works for me if works for you! I can go ahead and send them on. Thanks!
@Synchros

Great, sending gems now!
@Synchros

Great, sending gems now!
@synchros what would be a good price for the starfall arcanist skin?
@synchros what would be a good price for the starfall arcanist skin?
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@Astriferious Just to verify, is that for the Arcane Gift accent? If so, the cheapest on the AH right now is 100k (or 188 gems at 1:530), so anything vaguely around that amount would be fine!
@Astriferious Just to verify, is that for the Arcane Gift accent? If so, the cheapest on the AH right now is 100k (or 188 gems at 1:530), so anything vaguely around that amount would be fine!
@synchros, no, rather for the female fae skin: starfall shaman
edit: my apologies i messed up
@synchros, no, rather for the female fae skin: starfall shaman
edit: my apologies i messed up
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@Synchros Sorry it's taken me ages to respond. I'm going to wait on the Golden Bantam, since I'm working on a few other things at the moment, but if it's still around later, I'll be back to work out a price. ^.^
@Synchros Sorry it's taken me ages to respond. I'm going to wait on the Golden Bantam, since I'm working on a few other things at the moment, but if it's still around later, I'll be back to work out a price. ^.^
@Astriferious Oh, my apologies! I don't remember whether I paid 600 or 650 gems, but Pesticide's accents are released for between 600-650 gems, so would something around that work?

@ProvidentSparrow No worries at all! If you ever decide you want me to hold it or whatnot, just let me know! Thanks for your interest!
@Astriferious Oh, my apologies! I don't remember whether I paid 600 or 650 gems, but Pesticide's accents are released for between 600-650 gems, so would something around that work?

@ProvidentSparrow No worries at all! If you ever decide you want me to hold it or whatnot, just let me know! Thanks for your interest!
@Synchros I hesitate to request a hold, since it would have to be for a while, but the little Fangar, it calls to me... I'm paying off something sizeable at the end of the month, are you willing to do a hold into early May?
@Synchros I hesitate to request a hold, since it would have to be for a while, but the little Fangar, it calls to me... I'm paying off something sizeable at the end of the month, are you willing to do a hold into early May?
@ProvidentSparrow I can do that, sure! It's not so far off (scary how quickly April's gone by, really).
@ProvidentSparrow I can do that, sure! It's not so far off (scary how quickly April's gone by, really).
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13