Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
@Synchros

Payment plan for ice , wind and shadow?

total?
@Synchros

Payment plan for ice , wind and shadow?

total?
A5i3AHB.png
@Synchros That is weird, I didnt get your ping. :? Sadly I don't have the gems for all 3 sprites anymore. haha
But would you be willing to do a payment plan until the end of this week for the ice and wind sprite for around 4500gems and treasure?
@Synchros That is weird, I didnt get your ping. :? Sadly I don't have the gems for all 3 sprites anymore. haha
But would you be willing to do a payment plan until the end of this week for the ice and wind sprite for around 4500gems and treasure?
Fear the ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
@synchros

Hi, I see that you've got one night sky silks bundle down for a payment plan, am I reading the second post correctly in understanding you have a second one? I'd be interested in pinning that down for a payment plan. I'd also be somewhat interested in pinning down a few sprites, but only if you don't mind that it may take a few months to pay for 3+ sprites. I'd be paying in all or mostly treasure.
@synchros

Hi, I see that you've got one night sky silks bundle down for a payment plan, am I reading the second post correctly in understanding you have a second one? I'd be interested in pinning that down for a payment plan. I'd also be somewhat interested in pinning down a few sprites, but only if you don't mind that it may take a few months to pay for 3+ sprites. I'd be paying in all or mostly treasure.
@Heeroku @Gwynbleidd @Lunila My apologies for the late reply everyone! I wasn't feeling well last night and had to cut FR shenanigans short.

Heeroku - Unfortunately, I only have one Ice Sprite left other than my own, as Gwynbleidd was the first to inquire about it, it would go to them. However, I can still work something out for the shadow and wind sprites! I'd be looking to take the AH value or a little less for them, so for Shadow sprite, it'd be ~2400 gems and ~2100 gems for the Wind sprite.

Gwynbleidd - I'm not sure why the ping didn't work, but I'd still be down for that! I can hold both of them for you, and that time span and amount is fine by me!

Lunila - That's correct, I do have a second! I'd be happy to do a payment plan for that, though for the sprites, do you have a rough idea of how long that might be? I don't mind for holding them for a while, but ideally I'd like to get these liquidated as quickly as possible.
@Heeroku @Gwynbleidd @Lunila My apologies for the late reply everyone! I wasn't feeling well last night and had to cut FR shenanigans short.

Heeroku - Unfortunately, I only have one Ice Sprite left other than my own, as Gwynbleidd was the first to inquire about it, it would go to them. However, I can still work something out for the shadow and wind sprites! I'd be looking to take the AH value or a little less for them, so for Shadow sprite, it'd be ~2400 gems and ~2100 gems for the Wind sprite.

Gwynbleidd - I'm not sure why the ping didn't work, but I'd still be down for that! I can hold both of them for you, and that time span and amount is fine by me!

Lunila - That's correct, I do have a second! I'd be happy to do a payment plan for that, though for the sprites, do you have a rough idea of how long that might be? I don't mind for holding them for a while, but ideally I'd like to get these liquidated as quickly as possible.
@Synchros

Sorry I needed to find something asap because if I didn't I would have wasted my money . I am paying off a sprite so I doubt you will have any when I am done.

Thanks so much fro the response .
@Synchros

Sorry I needed to find something asap because if I didn't I would have wasted my money . I am paying off a sprite so I doubt you will have any when I am done.

Thanks so much fro the response .
A5i3AHB.png
@Synchros

Not a problem! I calculated roughly how long I think it would take to pay off each of the sprites I'm looking at, although I see you've already got someone looking at that last ice sprite, which if fine. I also understand wanting to liquidate quickly, so I might not be able to buy nearly quickly enough. I would also want to do it as one plan, meaning each item would add to how long I'm paying (a 3 week estimate plus a 6 week estimate = 9 weeks estimated).

I think roughly 3 weeks on the silks, 1-2 weeks on a water sprite, 3 weeks on an earth sprite, 4-5 weeks on a shadow sprite, 6 weeks for a lightning sprite. Altogether that's 18 weeks, so I definitely understand if that's too long. If 9 weeks would be acceptable, I'd like to go for the silks and lightning sprite, other amounts of time I'm not sure, I'd like to prioritize the more expensive sprites though.

Let me know if any combination of sprites with the silks is okay, or if you want to just sell me the silks and get plans from other people for the other items. I did try to be conservative with the weeks, I really didn't want to overstate how quickly I could pay anything off. The estimates are based off of lowest AH price, converted to treasure at your rate.
@Synchros

Not a problem! I calculated roughly how long I think it would take to pay off each of the sprites I'm looking at, although I see you've already got someone looking at that last ice sprite, which if fine. I also understand wanting to liquidate quickly, so I might not be able to buy nearly quickly enough. I would also want to do it as one plan, meaning each item would add to how long I'm paying (a 3 week estimate plus a 6 week estimate = 9 weeks estimated).

I think roughly 3 weeks on the silks, 1-2 weeks on a water sprite, 3 weeks on an earth sprite, 4-5 weeks on a shadow sprite, 6 weeks for a lightning sprite. Altogether that's 18 weeks, so I definitely understand if that's too long. If 9 weeks would be acceptable, I'd like to go for the silks and lightning sprite, other amounts of time I'm not sure, I'd like to prioritize the more expensive sprites though.

Let me know if any combination of sprites with the silks is okay, or if you want to just sell me the silks and get plans from other people for the other items. I did try to be conservative with the weeks, I really didn't want to overstate how quickly I could pay anything off. The estimates are based off of lowest AH price, converted to treasure at your rate.
@Synchros

Lowest Water Sprite in AH is 400,000T (atleast last night it was)

How would a Payment plan work for this particular item? :D Also do I need to pay in gems or T?
@Synchros

Lowest Water Sprite in AH is 400,000T (atleast last night it was)

How would a Payment plan work for this particular item? :D Also do I need to pay in gems or T?
@Synchros

How much are you asking on an Earth Sprite?

@Synchros

How much are you asking on an Earth Sprite?

TyYgOYZ.png
@Heeroku No problem, I totally understand. Thanks for responding!

@Lunila I think, considering all the items involved, 18 weeks should be more than fine! If things keep up the way they have been, I should be able to reach my goal relatively soon, after which I've got no problem waiting longer if needed! I'll make sure I've got those set aside for you. In just a moment, I'll go and look up their lowest price, and we can round out a fair deal for everything. Thanks!

@Kimizi You're in luck actually! The lowest one I spy right now is 729 gems, which is 386,370 treasure at a 1:530 ratio. As long as it's not something that will stretch on indefinitely and communication is kep , I don't have any stipulations about set payment amounts or days, and I'd be happy to take treasure, gems, or a mixture of the two.

@wrecknrule It looks like the cheapest one of the AH right now is 1750 gems, so would something vaguely around that amount, whether gems or treasure sound fair?
@Heeroku No problem, I totally understand. Thanks for responding!

@Lunila I think, considering all the items involved, 18 weeks should be more than fine! If things keep up the way they have been, I should be able to reach my goal relatively soon, after which I've got no problem waiting longer if needed! I'll make sure I've got those set aside for you. In just a moment, I'll go and look up their lowest price, and we can round out a fair deal for everything. Thanks!

@Kimizi You're in luck actually! The lowest one I spy right now is 729 gems, which is 386,370 treasure at a 1:530 ratio. As long as it's not something that will stretch on indefinitely and communication is kep , I don't have any stipulations about set payment amounts or days, and I'd be happy to take treasure, gems, or a mixture of the two.

@wrecknrule It looks like the cheapest one of the AH right now is 1750 gems, so would something vaguely around that amount, whether gems or treasure sound fair?
@Synchros

Awesome! Can you total the items please? I did not when I was calculating them, because I was doing them individually. I'll add a note to my profile so I can check how much I have left. As a side note, as I pay it off would I be able to get the items after I pay enough for that item? Like, after ~800k, would I be able to have the silks, and then ~370K later, the water sprite?

Time to aggressively profit push every week forever :D

Oops another thing I forgot to ask. Because I do sometimes have gems I could pay with, will the rate they're accepted at stay/be 530 per gem, or is that likely to change and I'll have to ask before sending gems as part of a payment?
@Synchros

Awesome! Can you total the items please? I did not when I was calculating them, because I was doing them individually. I'll add a note to my profile so I can check how much I have left. As a side note, as I pay it off would I be able to get the items after I pay enough for that item? Like, after ~800k, would I be able to have the silks, and then ~370K later, the water sprite?

Time to aggressively profit push every week forever :D

Oops another thing I forgot to ask. Because I do sometimes have gems I could pay with, will the rate they're accepted at stay/be 530 per gem, or is that likely to change and I'll have to ask before sending gems as part of a payment?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13