Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Capn Drez's "10% off LAH Shop" Shop
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
@JulesTheObscure

Prices have changed a little bit on Silver Ore since you posted, but that's my fault for having to go to work, so I won't hold that against you - I find your terms agreeable and await your dragon so that I might commence training!
@JulesTheObscure

Prices have changed a little bit on Silver Ore since you posted, but that's my fault for having to go to work, so I won't hold that against you - I find your terms agreeable and await your dragon so that I might commence training!
B6CFWfS.pngSWGDvZl.pngColi Refactor Mass Opening!
@Drezdin Long time no see! If you were to hunt Immaculate Tablets in the Coli, how much would each cost? (it says 700T but just checking)
@Drezdin Long time no see! If you were to hunt Immaculate Tablets in the Coli, how much would each cost? (it says 700T but just checking)
MlmX2Dr.pngtumblr_inline_mv3binjGZL1r9ywrd.pngwl_by_tinygryphon-d9gdz0s.gif
@Sunset

I would be willing to give you the Friends and Family discount~! How many Immaculate Tablets are you looking to purchase, my dear friend~?
@Sunset

I would be willing to give you the Friends and Family discount~! How many Immaculate Tablets are you looking to purchase, my dear friend~?
@Drezdin I'd love to get as many as I can for 42,000T and 90 gems (will I need to convert them?)
@Drezdin I'd love to get as many as I can for 42,000T and 90 gems (will I need to convert them?)
@Sunset

No need to do any conversions! Mixed payments work perfectly fine with me, haha. I would be perfectly willing to throw you a grand total of 150 Immaculate Tablets for that price, if that's okay with you~
@Sunset

No need to do any conversions! Mixed payments work perfectly fine with me, haha. I would be perfectly willing to throw you a grand total of 150 Immaculate Tablets for that price, if that's okay with you~
@Drezdin Sure, that'd be cool! I'll send over payment now :)
@Drezdin Sure, that'd be cool! I'll send over payment now :)
@Drezdin
How much would both your Darkened Scars, Black Tulip Flowerfall, White Wolf Cape, Journeyman Satchels, Chillspike Collar, Electrician's Sash, Golem Gauntlet and Silver Halfmoon Spectacles be?
@Drezdin
How much would both your Darkened Scars, Black Tulip Flowerfall, White Wolf Cape, Journeyman Satchels, Chillspike Collar, Electrician's Sash, Golem Gauntlet and Silver Halfmoon Spectacles be?
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44