Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Capn Drez's "10% off LAH Shop" Shop
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
@Drezdin How much would it cost to get 2 alchemist eyewear if I can supply 2 grey slime and 10 bottles?
@Drezdin How much would it cost to get 2 alchemist eyewear if I can supply 2 grey slime and 10 bottles?
cP22QlS.png
@NineEyes

The remaining materials needed are:

Grey Slime x2 (23,040 treasure)
Yellow Goo x8 (32,400 treasure)

Time for both: 340 minutes (119,000 treasure)

Total: 174,440 treasure

Holy cow, I need to re-do my post about how I charge for things.... a single Alchemist Eyewear is going for 525,000 treasure in the AH. You're really lucky for getting in on this before I realized! @_@
@NineEyes

The remaining materials needed are:

Grey Slime x2 (23,040 treasure)
Yellow Goo x8 (32,400 treasure)

Time for both: 340 minutes (119,000 treasure)

Total: 174,440 treasure

Holy cow, I need to re-do my post about how I charge for things.... a single Alchemist Eyewear is going for 525,000 treasure in the AH. You're really lucky for getting in on this before I realized! @_@
B6CFWfS.pngSWGDvZl.pngColi Refactor Mass Opening!
>:00 its on now

@Drezdin
>:00 its on now

@Drezdin
qbbpGpD.gifPgBcSYM.png tZeOGol.png ytoReia.pngfa0lcIr.gif
small bump coming your way~~
small bump coming your way~~
qbbpGpD.gifPgBcSYM.png tZeOGol.png ytoReia.pngfa0lcIr.gif
@mes3 pining self so i dont loos this shop! thax agen for your help I gust put the # in and will chang them if they chang ;)
@mes3 pining self so i dont loos this shop! thax agen for your help I gust put the # in and will chang them if they chang ;)
@Drezdin

can you enlighten me to your Sprite prices? Ice, Wind and Earth...but right now my priority is the Ice Sprite (mostly because I like her best LOL)

and do you accept an item trade for them?
@Drezdin

can you enlighten me to your Sprite prices? Ice, Wind and Earth...but right now my priority is the Ice Sprite (mostly because I like her best LOL)

and do you accept an item trade for them?
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png and failed so oie_q8_X06_TYk_S4g3.png
FRT +9
@MadameVastra

Why hello there and thank you for taking such an interest in these lovely beauties, haha~

I do in fact take items in trades! Silver Ore/Gold Ore, Gembond/Spines/Smoke Genes, Unowned Familiars, Festival Chests from 2013/2014, Festival Currency, and any Retired Items would be the items I accept.

Prices for Sprites are as follows:

Ice Sprite: 1,750,000
Wind Sprite: 1,740,000
Earth Sprite: 1,300,000
@MadameVastra

Why hello there and thank you for taking such an interest in these lovely beauties, haha~

I do in fact take items in trades! Silver Ore/Gold Ore, Gembond/Spines/Smoke Genes, Unowned Familiars, Festival Chests from 2013/2014, Festival Currency, and any Retired Items would be the items I accept.

Prices for Sprites are as follows:

Ice Sprite: 1,750,000
Wind Sprite: 1,740,000
Earth Sprite: 1,300,000
@Drezdin

Thank you for the quick reply ^_^ sorry they are not items that I have...i am a pretty new member here so I only have new things to offer for trade....thank you just the same :-)
@Drezdin

Thank you for the quick reply ^_^ sorry they are not items that I have...i am a pretty new member here so I only have new things to offer for trade....thank you just the same :-)
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png and failed so oie_q8_X06_TYk_S4g3.png
FRT +9
@Drezdin Would you be willing to level my imp Huanghua from 19 to 25?

If I'm doing the math right that comes out to 176k, which i can pay mostly in silver ore. They're 7.5kt on AH right now, which comes out to 23 ore and 1600t. Does that sound fair?
@Drezdin Would you be willing to level my imp Huanghua from 19 to 25?

If I'm doing the math right that comes out to 176k, which i can pay mostly in silver ore. They're 7.5kt on AH right now, which comes out to 23 ore and 1600t. Does that sound fair?
@JulesTheObscure

Sounds good to me! I'll double check the numbers when I get back from work later~
@JulesTheObscure

Sounds good to me! I'll double check the numbers when I get back from work later~
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44