Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | W: Old holiday skins & accents
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@moomargh

Yes! Apologies for that, I can be a real scatterbrain with my dragon capitalism, especially when Im bouncing between mobile and laptop. Will elaborate more when I get home tonight
@moomargh

Yes! Apologies for that, I can be a real scatterbrain with my dragon capitalism, especially when Im bouncing between mobile and laptop. Will elaborate more when I get home tonight
KVbkgOZ.png
@Moomargh

I have some chests ( Rock and Root, Chessknight, Tricky Guise ) and skins/accents you're looking for ^-^ currently in need of money so I'm only interested in currency or genes , but I always sell my stuff under lowest AH price . I think it'd be nice to check it out, we could work something out if you're interested :

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1827657
@Moomargh

I have some chests ( Rock and Root, Chessknight, Tricky Guise ) and skins/accents you're looking for ^-^ currently in need of money so I'm only interested in currency or genes , but I always sell my stuff under lowest AH price . I think it'd be nice to check it out, we could work something out if you're interested :

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1827657
i0qH3.gifVSIck.gif
@Kuroi Hey there ! Thanks for the message, how much would you ask for Rock and Root and Chessknight chests? I didn't see any skins/accents that I was looking for :D

Anyways, let me know, I might be interested ^_^
@Kuroi Hey there ! Thanks for the message, how much would you ask for Rock and Root and Chessknight chests? I didn't see any skins/accents that I was looking for :D

Anyways, let me know, I might be interested ^_^
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh

ah sorry, I didn't list them because I'm really sick and didn't have enough strength earlier to gather enough attention to finish the job >,< my apologies ! ;~;
the accents/skins you're looking for that I have are :

- cursed watcher

- keeper of the labyrinth ( in a chest , but if you don't want the chest I can always open it for you and sell you the accent only )

- glowing contagion ( probably not listed on my shop )

but maybe you're not looking for them anymore ? my mind is kind of dizzy so I probably missed something !

for Rock and Root I'd sell it at 100 gems ( 70k ) and I'd price Chessknight at 50k . it's cheaper than AH prices, but please tell me if you're not okay with these prices , they're not set in stone ^-^

@moomargh

ah sorry, I didn't list them because I'm really sick and didn't have enough strength earlier to gather enough attention to finish the job >,< my apologies ! ;~;
the accents/skins you're looking for that I have are :

- cursed watcher

- keeper of the labyrinth ( in a chest , but if you don't want the chest I can always open it for you and sell you the accent only )

- glowing contagion ( probably not listed on my shop )

but maybe you're not looking for them anymore ? my mind is kind of dizzy so I probably missed something !

for Rock and Root I'd sell it at 100 gems ( 70k ) and I'd price Chessknight at 50k . it's cheaper than AH prices, but please tell me if you're not okay with these prices , they're not set in stone ^-^

i0qH3.gifVSIck.gif
@moomargh

I have the wispwillow magician skin if you're still interested. Last I checked, LAH was about 50kt which is what I'd like to sell it for, but I am willing to haggle.

I'd also be willing to sell my crystal rainbow and dark ice chests, but I'd have to check prices on those.
@moomargh

I have the wispwillow magician skin if you're still interested. Last I checked, LAH was about 50kt which is what I'd like to sell it for, but I am willing to haggle.

I'd also be willing to sell my crystal rainbow and dark ice chests, but I'd have to check prices on those.
tumblr_p0pnlpfpzV1wrekyuo1_r1_100.png Art Shop ywIdikz.gif j5fbU.gif NSPuT.gif BHhLE.gif XEf22.gif 7OXxZ.gif oIA99.gif
@moomargh Hi, I have quite a few of festival chests from your list. The chests I have are

chessknight / tangled trick / tricky guise / wandering / crystal rainbow
freezing breath / painted history / rock and root
cradle of goo / cursed watcher / engulfing growths / rose rot / union of decay
crystalspine aura / enchanted drake / soul gems / starwood golem / dancing conductor

Would you be interested in any of the chests I listed? I'd be willing to trade them for giant sand dollars, any food items I'm seeking for (the list is linked in my sig) or just sell straight for gems/treasures :)
@moomargh Hi, I have quite a few of festival chests from your list. The chests I have are

chessknight / tangled trick / tricky guise / wandering / crystal rainbow
freezing breath / painted history / rock and root
cradle of goo / cursed watcher / engulfing growths / rose rot / union of decay
crystalspine aura / enchanted drake / soul gems / starwood golem / dancing conductor

Would you be interested in any of the chests I listed? I'd be willing to trade them for giant sand dollars, any food items I'm seeking for (the list is linked in my sig) or just sell straight for gems/treasures :)
@Kuroi Aww please don't feel sorry, I had no idea you were sick ;~; I hope you'll get better soon <3
And thank you, I can buy Rock and Root for 70k and Chessknight for 50k~ How much were you asking for the skin Glowing contagion? :) Thanks!

@IceQueenNora Thanks for offering ! LAH right now for Wispwillow Magician seems to be 44k T. If you sell for 40k, I'll take it ~ ^_^

@manimanimani Thank you for the offer! How much would you be looking for Enchanted Drake/Soul Gems/Dancing Conductor? I think I could at least partially pay in sand dollars, possibly :) Thanks for offering!
@Kuroi Aww please don't feel sorry, I had no idea you were sick ;~; I hope you'll get better soon <3
And thank you, I can buy Rock and Root for 70k and Chessknight for 50k~ How much were you asking for the skin Glowing contagion? :) Thanks!

@IceQueenNora Thanks for offering ! LAH right now for Wispwillow Magician seems to be 44k T. If you sell for 40k, I'll take it ~ ^_^

@manimanimani Thank you for the offer! How much would you be looking for Enchanted Drake/Soul Gems/Dancing Conductor? I think I could at least partially pay in sand dollars, possibly :) Thanks for offering!
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh Roughly based on AH prices, I'm thinking about 45kT for Enchanted Drake, 60kT for Soul Gems and 200kT for Dancing Conductor chest and I'd be willing to value each sand dollar for 800T. How does that sound to you?
@moomargh Roughly based on AH prices, I'm thinking about 45kT for Enchanted Drake, 60kT for Soul Gems and 200kT for Dancing Conductor chest and I'd be willing to value each sand dollar for 800T. How does that sound to you?
@moomargh

That sounds good! I'll send it over now!
@moomargh

That sounds good! I'll send it over now!
tumblr_p0pnlpfpzV1wrekyuo1_r1_100.png Art Shop ywIdikz.gif j5fbU.gif NSPuT.gif BHhLE.gif XEf22.gif 7OXxZ.gif oIA99.gif
@manimanimani If I'll send you 45kT for Enchanted Drake & 75 GSD for Soul Gems, how's that? :)
@manimanimani If I'll send you 45kT for Enchanted Drake & 75 GSD for Soul Gems, how's that? :)
2T7Jk2l.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16