Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [PWYW] Nyx's Art Shop (5 slots left)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/72834/7283384_350.png?mtime=VsI1bAACt14.png[/img][/center] [center][font=Georgia][size=4]Well hello there! Its been a while since anyone's bothered to see me! Ah, you must've seen the sign outside.[/size][/font][/center] [center][font=Georgia][size=5]Welcome to Nyx's Art Shop![/size][/font][/center] [center][font=Georgia][size=4]I'm Nyx, and I make all the art here. Why don't you take a look around? Everything is pay-what-you-want, when-you-want, and how-you-want! Well, within reason of course. Example works are to the right, and more informaion is to your left. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Enjoy your visit![/size][/font][/center]
7283384_350.png?mtime=VsI1bAACt14.png
Well hello there! Its been a while since anyone's bothered to see me! Ah, you must've seen the sign outside.
Welcome to Nyx's Art Shop!
I'm Nyx, and I make all the art here. Why don't you take a look around? Everything is pay-what-you-want, when-you-want, and how-you-want! Well, within reason of course. Example works are to the right, and more informaion is to your left. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Enjoy your visit!
tumblr_p0pnlpfpzV1wrekyuo1_r1_100.png Art Shop ywIdikz.gif j5fbU.gif NSPuT.gif BHhLE.gif XEf22.gif 7OXxZ.gif oIA99.gif
[center][font=Georgia][size=5]Looking at the wares first, I see? Let me know if there's something you like! All finished products will be sized 4x6.[/size][/font][/center] [quote=What I will draw][LIST] [*]FR Dragons [*]Human characters [*]Some anthro characters, please check though. [/LIST][/quote] [quote=Available Sizes][LIST] [*]Bust [*]Half-Body [*]Full-Body [/LIST][/quote] [quote=Amount of coloring][LIST] [*]Lined Sketch [*]Lineart [*]Lines with Flat Color [*]Lines with Color and Shading [/LIST][/quote] [center][font=Georgia][size=4]Below are some examples of my style and what you can expect from a finished product![/size][/font][/center] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/5ea9829b2539b405732c574283d5cac4/tumblr_ozqel8AYon1wrekyuo1_540.png[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/a36304e0206634db07809fadf74816e4/tumblr_ozqel8AYon1wrekyuo2_540.png[/img] [center][font=Georgia][size=3]More examples can be found on my art blog, link in my signature. Search "commission" for most accurate results.[/size][/font][/center]
Looking at the wares first, I see? Let me know if there's something you like! All finished products will be sized 4x6.
What I will draw wrote:
  • FR Dragons
  • Human characters
  • Some anthro characters, please check though.
Available Sizes wrote:
  • Bust
  • Half-Body
  • Full-Body
Amount of coloring wrote:
  • Lined Sketch
  • Lineart
  • Lines with Flat Color
  • Lines with Color and Shading
Below are some examples of my style and what you can expect from a finished product!
tumblr_ozqel8AYon1wrekyuo1_540.png
tumblr_ozqel8AYon1wrekyuo2_540.png
More examples can be found on my art blog, link in my signature. Search "commission" for most accurate results.
tumblr_p0pnlpfpzV1wrekyuo1_r1_100.png Art Shop ywIdikz.gif j5fbU.gif NSPuT.gif BHhLE.gif XEf22.gif 7OXxZ.gif oIA99.gif
Wondering about payment? Look no further!
This is a Pay-What-You-Want shop, meaning you pay what you feel the art is worth. I accept multiple methods of payment, including Treasure, Gems (at a 1:850 ratio), and various items (whose total LAH prices match the price you are willing to pay).
Any payment is required to be negotiable and must be approved by both parties in an effort to make sure 1. I don't overcharge for a piece, and 2. That I am not under-payed for my efforts.
I have a few items I'm looking for if anyone has these and would like to pay with items!
Genes: (I'm in need of quite a few...)
  • Gembond
  • Seraph x2
  • Peregrine x2
  • Cherub x4
  • Falcon
  • Lace
  • Toxin x2
  • Underbelly x3
  • Skydancer
  • Jupiter
  • Spinner

Other:
  • Night Sky Silks
  • Festival Apparel (pre-November 2015, June 2016-September 2017)
  • Festival skins
  • Unhatched Eggs (always appreciated)

These are just ideas, feel free to make offers!
Wondering about payment? Look no further!
This is a Pay-What-You-Want shop, meaning you pay what you feel the art is worth. I accept multiple methods of payment, including Treasure, Gems (at a 1:850 ratio), and various items (whose total LAH prices match the price you are willing to pay).
Any payment is required to be negotiable and must be approved by both parties in an effort to make sure 1. I don't overcharge for a piece, and 2. That I am not under-payed for my efforts.
I have a few items I'm looking for if anyone has these and would like to pay with items!
Genes: (I'm in need of quite a few...)
  • Gembond
  • Seraph x2
  • Peregrine x2
  • Cherub x4
  • Falcon
  • Lace
  • Toxin x2
  • Underbelly x3
  • Skydancer
  • Jupiter
  • Spinner

Other:
  • Night Sky Silks
  • Festival Apparel (pre-November 2015, June 2016-September 2017)
  • Festival skins
  • Unhatched Eggs (always appreciated)

These are just ideas, feel free to make offers!
Thank you so much for stopping in! Hope you found something interesting, and I hope to see you again!

Pinglist:

@Galaxtic
Thank you so much for stopping in! Hope you found something interesting, and I hope to see you again!

Pinglist:

@Galaxtic
Available Slots: 5

Slots:
  1. Galaxtic (1 of 3) Half-Body
  2. Galaxtic (2 of 3) Half-Body
  3. Galaxtic (3 of 3) Half-Body
  4. Yara
  5. BeeQueen
Available Slots: 5

Slots:
  1. Galaxtic (1 of 3) Half-Body
  2. Galaxtic (2 of 3) Half-Body
  3. Galaxtic (3 of 3) Half-Body
  4. Yara
  5. BeeQueen
reserved
reserved
AAAAAAND we're open for business!
AAAAAAND we're open for business!
@IceQueenNora

What would you consider your second reference (bust, half-body, etc)? c:

Pretty stuff!
@IceQueenNora

What would you consider your second reference (bust, half-body, etc)? c:

Pretty stuff!
7ec47557d1.png
Clan Piscium
• FR+4
• etc
• etc
ljtal3S.gif
I COLLECT:
All Bats!
Wooden Marionettes!
Spotted Seabeaks!
Scary Storybooks!
Tales of Terror!
Amethyst Geodes!
ea466cf87f.png
@IceQueenNora ooh I'd like to nab a slot 0:
@IceQueenNora ooh I'd like to nab a slot 0:
@Galaxtic I would consider that a half-body. Its a little more than a bust (which would be just the head and shoulders)

@Mareanie Slot nabbed! Achievement unlocked!
@Galaxtic I would consider that a half-body. Its a little more than a bust (which would be just the head and shoulders)

@Mareanie Slot nabbed! Achievement unlocked!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8