Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | W: Old holiday skins & accents
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@BeingOfNature Hello there! From those I'd only right now have enough money for Aurora's light I think ^_^ But I could for sure purchase it! LAH seems to be 140kT. Can you go a bit below that? And could I do a mixed payment, what's your gem rate? :)
@BeingOfNature Hello there! From those I'd only right now have enough money for Aurora's light I think ^_^ But I could for sure purchase it! LAH seems to be 140kT. Can you go a bit below that? And could I do a mixed payment, what's your gem rate? :)
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh does 120k TR sound ok? .o.

ppfff... does 1:520 sound ok? ^^; I get a bit lost on the conversion rates, so I hope that's ok? .o.
@moomargh does 120k TR sound ok? .o.

ppfff... does 1:520 sound ok? ^^; I get a bit lost on the conversion rates, so I hope that's ok? .o.
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@BeingOfNature that sounds totally fine!
Is it okay if I send you 60kT + 115 gems? ^-^
@BeingOfNature that sounds totally fine!
Is it okay if I send you 60kT + 115 gems? ^-^
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh sure sure! *shuffles towards door* I have to go in a bit though x0x
@moomargh sure sure! *shuffles towards door* I have to go in a bit though x0x
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
I'm.... Gonna give this a little tuck o_o; Still prefer to buy older ones first, but offer me anything <3
Also, I love payment plans mmhmmmm
I'm.... Gonna give this a little tuck o_o; Still prefer to buy older ones first, but offer me anything <3
Also, I love payment plans mmhmmmm
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh

Hi there! I have a bunch of holiday skins I am trying to liquidate, and I am open to payment plans ^^ I also would be interested in taking some of the accents listed for trade in your collection as partial payment:

Icarus
Dullahan
Frosted Glasswing
Simply A Flame
Sunbeam Sentinel
Ancient Radiance
Jade Draft
KingSunglass
Circus Mage

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1720185 My inventory is here (festival stuff is the third post), so let me know which ones strike you as high-priority and we can work out trades and payments from there ^^
@moomargh

Hi there! I have a bunch of holiday skins I am trying to liquidate, and I am open to payment plans ^^ I also would be interested in taking some of the accents listed for trade in your collection as partial payment:

Icarus
Dullahan
Frosted Glasswing
Simply A Flame
Sunbeam Sentinel
Ancient Radiance
Jade Draft
KingSunglass
Circus Mage

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1720185 My inventory is here (festival stuff is the third post), so let me know which ones strike you as high-priority and we can work out trades and payments from there ^^
KVbkgOZ.png
@Vhyxalas Hello there person who's account name I remember! :D

As for the skins... *makes wheezing noises* Okay. So I saw Inner Glow, Freckled Dawn & Gilded and nearly deaded. But. I don't think I can afford those just now. No matter how much I really really really wanted all/any of them. Uhhh I don't know.

The ones that might be a bit more possible right now include (in this order):
Freckled Dawn???
Inner Glow???
Gilded :'D
Stonecarver
Gilded Breeze
Polished Malachite??? (it's not a favorite but i need it anyway someday lol)
(newer:)
Glowing Contagion
Crystallized Queen
Windsong Adept
Uhhh Idk these are the pretty ones but I think I'd like to go for cheaper new ones first lol

As for the ones that I didn't have time to sell yet/can trade to you if you wish would be:
Dullahan
Frosted Glasswing
Ancient Radiance
Jade Draft
KingSunglass
Circus Mage

:3 Eeee I'm so excited to get back to... Skinning? Euchh..
@Vhyxalas Hello there person who's account name I remember! :D

As for the skins... *makes wheezing noises* Okay. So I saw Inner Glow, Freckled Dawn & Gilded and nearly deaded. But. I don't think I can afford those just now. No matter how much I really really really wanted all/any of them. Uhhh I don't know.

The ones that might be a bit more possible right now include (in this order):
Freckled Dawn???
Inner Glow???
Gilded :'D
Stonecarver
Gilded Breeze
Polished Malachite??? (it's not a favorite but i need it anyway someday lol)
(newer:)
Glowing Contagion
Crystallized Queen
Windsong Adept
Uhhh Idk these are the pretty ones but I think I'd like to go for cheaper new ones first lol

As for the ones that I didn't have time to sell yet/can trade to you if you wish would be:
Dullahan
Frosted Glasswing
Ancient Radiance
Jade Draft
KingSunglass
Circus Mage

:3 Eeee I'm so excited to get back to... Skinning? Euchh..
2T7Jk2l.png
bumpppp
bumpppp
2T7Jk2l.png
ps. Im buying again :3
ps. Im buying again :3
2T7Jk2l.png
@Vhyxalas were you still possibly interested in trading/selling some of the ones I mentioned? Haven't heard back from you :)
@Vhyxalas were you still possibly interested in trading/selling some of the ones I mentioned? Haven't heard back from you :)
2T7Jk2l.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16