Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H]Strange Chests [W] 16 G/chest
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
@Runi I have 50 GSD at the moment, but it shouldn't take extremely long to get the last 100. I'll take the noc, give me a few hours to get the dollars?

I think I'll pass on those familiars for now thanks :3
@Runi I have 50 GSD at the moment, but it shouldn't take extremely long to get the last 100. I'll take the noc, give me a few hours to get the dollars?

I think I'll pass on those familiars for now thanks :3
3pKuUFX.png
@nyxis sure thing! i need to sleep now since I have a midterm tomorrow morning, but i'll be on pretty much all day so send me a message when you're ready to do the trade? :)
@nyxis sure thing! i need to sleep now since I have a midterm tomorrow morning, but i'll be on pretty much all day so send me a message when you're ready to do the trade? :)
6mWOUG0.png
Found another chest! Still grinding
Found another chest! Still grinding
3pKuUFX.png
doot doot
doot doot
3pKuUFX.png
@Nyxis In terms of old chests I have: [item=igniteus chest] [item=Flameheart Chest] [item=dragonhome dawn chest] [item=stonebound chest] [item=scavenger chest] [item=ecdysis chest] [item=arcane elemental chest] [item=starfall spell chest] [item=winter draft chest] Also, what familiars are you looking for?
@Nyxis In terms of old chests I have:

Igniteus Chest
Flameheart Chest
Dragonhome Dawn Chest
Stonebound Chest
Scavenger Chest
Ecdysis Chest
Arcane Elemental Chest
Starfall Spell Chest
Winter Draft Chest

Also, what familiars are you looking for?
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@Nyxis
I have a Noc egg Id be willing to trade. lowest AH is currently at 200k
@Nyxis
I have a Noc egg Id be willing to trade. lowest AH is currently at 200k
l4nx5pb_by_kamooi-dci3zyn.gifu7mvgvx_by_kamooi-dci3zxy.giftthdias_by_kamooi-dci3zy3.gifcyrsonb_by_kamooi-dci3zz4.gif
@LetmebeLost
I mostly want the gem ones (xolos!!!!), swipp swap ones, YETI, other harder to get familiars. Not the ones that typically drop from the coliseum. That arcane elemental chest is calling to me, as is the flameheart. How many for them? Would you be willing to give me time to grind all the dollars?

@kamooi Eggcelent! 160 GSD sound good?
@LetmebeLost
I mostly want the gem ones (xolos!!!!), swipp swap ones, YETI, other harder to get familiars. Not the ones that typically drop from the coliseum. That arcane elemental chest is calling to me, as is the flameheart. How many for them? Would you be willing to give me time to grind all the dollars?

@kamooi Eggcelent! 160 GSD sound good?
3pKuUFX.png
[center]@Nyxis I'd be willing to take sand dollars for any of these. [item=yellow-throated sparrowmouse] [item=tuxedo floracat] [item=scarlet flycatcher] [item=sakura owl] [item=peacock scorpion] [item=mottled buttersnake] [item=gold-throated sparrow] [item=bumble] [item=bluefin charger] edit: Annd now I notice you don't want coli drop familiars. : P My bad. [/center]
@Nyxis I'd be willing to take sand dollars for any of these.

Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse Tuxedo Floracat Scarlet Flycatcher Sakura Owl Peacock Scorpion Mottled Buttersnake Gold-Throated Sparrow Bumble Bluefin Charger

edit: Annd now I notice you don't want coli drop familiars. : P My bad.
@Nyxis Flameheart is 275 gems so 138 GSD, Arcane Elemental is 200kt so 200 GSD. Sooner rather than later would be appreciated, but I can hang on to 'em for a day or two.

I have a spare Snowsquall Floracat and Swallowtail Buttersnake, for Swap familiars.
@Nyxis Flameheart is 275 gems so 138 GSD, Arcane Elemental is 200kt so 200 GSD. Sooner rather than later would be appreciated, but I can hang on to 'em for a day or two.

I have a spare Snowsquall Floracat and Swallowtail Buttersnake, for Swap familiars.
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@LetmebeLost I've got those already I think. I will take just the flameheart chest for now, but I might take the arcane elemental in a day or two. You don't have to hold on to it for me, though! Sell it to someone else if they come along before I do.

@RyoseiHime How much for the buttersnake and the tuxedo flora cat?
@LetmebeLost I've got those already I think. I will take just the flameheart chest for now, but I might take the arcane elemental in a day or two. You don't have to hold on to it for me, though! Sell it to someone else if they come along before I do.

@RyoseiHime How much for the buttersnake and the tuxedo flora cat?
3pKuUFX.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17