Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H]Strange Chests [W] 16 G/chest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
[center][color=#43A6FF]Night of The Nocturne Trading![/color][/center] [center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/notn2022.png[/img][/center] [color=#43A6FF]Bringing this back to trade my strange chests. I'd like gems for them :3 [b]*Current Strange Chest Rate is: 16G*[/b][/color] [quote=What I Want] Gems [/quote] [quote=What I've Got] [item=strange chest] x 50 [/quote] [b][color=red]**STATUS: Casual Grinding**[/b] *Ping List for Chests:*
Night of The Nocturne Trading!
notn2022.png

Bringing this back to trade my strange chests. I'd like gems for them :3 *Current Strange Chest Rate is: 16G*

What I Want wrote:
Gems
What I've Got wrote:
Strange Chest x 50

*Ping List for Chests:*
3pKuUFX.png
@Nyxis
@Nyxis
3pKuUFX.png
@Nyxis

I have an Arcane egg I'd be willing to trade ^^ The cheapest in the AH is currently 69k.
@Nyxis

I have an Arcane egg I'd be willing to trade ^^ The cheapest in the AH is currently 69k.
hikaru
22 • he/him • eng/jpn • fr+3

click here for a random bird
________
@Nyxis
I have an unhatched Fire Egg I'd trade for 75 cones if you're interested :D
@Nyxis
I have an unhatched Fire Egg I'd trade for 75 cones if you're interested :D
KS Familiars achieved!! It is possible! Took 5 years but it can be done! There is hope :-)
@Somnibris Sweet! 76 pinecones coming your way :3

@dragonsrus I'm quite interested! Give me a little bit to grind up the rest of the cones?
@Somnibris Sweet! 76 pinecones coming your way :3

@dragonsrus I'm quite interested! Give me a little bit to grind up the rest of the cones?
3pKuUFX.png
@Nyxis
Sure thing. When you have them send them over and title your message for the Fire Egg. I'll send it right over when I see it :D Thank you!
@Nyxis
Sure thing. When you have them send them over and title your message for the Fire Egg. I'll send it right over when I see it :D Thank you!
KS Familiars achieved!! It is possible! Took 5 years but it can be done! There is hope :-)
@dragonsrus I have a lightning egg if you still looking for more? They're 70k atm
@dragonsrus I have a lightning egg if you still looking for more? They're 70k atm
Flamerest Embers Fir Branch Grouse Basilisk Field Notes Fishing Net Leafy Impression
@budsofmay - I believe you meant to ping @Nyxis!

So Nyxis, what skins/accents/familiars might you be looking for?
@budsofmay - I believe you meant to ping @Nyxis!

So Nyxis, what skins/accents/familiars might you be looking for?
IF7Zry6.jpg
@stormflight ach, that was dumb orz thank you

@nyxis i have a lightning egg if you're still looking for more!
@stormflight ach, that was dumb orz thank you

@nyxis i have a lightning egg if you're still looking for more!
Flamerest Embers Fir Branch Grouse Basilisk Field Notes Fishing Net Leafy Impression
@budsofmay Sure thing on the lightning egg! 78 pinecones sound good?

@Stormflight Currently, i'm grinding up for a light burst flora and firebird feathers accents from another user, but if I can get them for fewer pinecones from someone else, that'd be fantastic. Besides those specific ones, I'll look at anything besides the current shadow skins and accents and the ice golem guardian skin, all of which I currently have.

Familiars, I need the cats (except for snowsquall), both xolos, and all the rabbits (except marbled jester). I need a lot more than those, but I'm not certain I can grind up all the necessary pinecones for more. If you have other familiars that I don't have in my bestiary, feel free to offer them!
@budsofmay Sure thing on the lightning egg! 78 pinecones sound good?

@Stormflight Currently, i'm grinding up for a light burst flora and firebird feathers accents from another user, but if I can get them for fewer pinecones from someone else, that'd be fantastic. Besides those specific ones, I'll look at anything besides the current shadow skins and accents and the ice golem guardian skin, all of which I currently have.

Familiars, I need the cats (except for snowsquall), both xolos, and all the rabbits (except marbled jester). I need a lot more than those, but I'm not certain I can grind up all the necessary pinecones for more. If you have other familiars that I don't have in my bestiary, feel free to offer them!
3pKuUFX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17