Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H]Strange Chests [W] 16 G/chest
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
@moomargh wow, yes. that's a lot. How about the other chest (sky caller) and a stack of the scrolls?
@moomargh wow, yes. that's a lot. How about the other chest (sky caller) and a stack of the scrolls?
3pKuUFX.png
@Nyxis would you go for Skycaller chest + 150 scrolls? It's still a lot less than the AH price ^^ But let me know how that feels! I think I'm willing to go lower too, but would prefer a bit over 1 stack of scrolls anyway :)
@Nyxis would you go for Skycaller chest + 150 scrolls? It's still a lot less than the AH price ^^ But let me know how that feels! I think I'm willing to go lower too, but would prefer a bit over 1 stack of scrolls anyway :)
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh I'll do the 150+ chest. sending them over!
3pKuUFX.png
3pKuUFX.png
definitely still wanting eggs, y'all!
definitely still wanting eggs, y'all!
3pKuUFX.png
got another chest
got another chest
3pKuUFX.png
Open!
Open!
3pKuUFX.png
@nyxis are you interested in any of the dragons at the back of my lair, starting with the triple midnight nocs at the bottom of the 3rd page? :)

edit: also have a wintermane bowman and spearman c:
@nyxis are you interested in any of the dragons at the back of my lair, starting with the triple midnight nocs at the bottom of the 3rd page? :)

edit: also have a wintermane bowman and spearman c:
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi I'm considering a triple midnight male for breeding with my Rowena: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7256073] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/72561/7256073_350.png[/img] [/url] They make lovely dark children. I'm not certain yet, but how many would you want for one?
@Runi I'm considering a triple midnight male for breeding with my Rowena:

7256073_350.png

They make lovely dark children. I'm not certain yet, but how many would you want for one?
3pKuUFX.png
@nyxis there is another male crystal/facet triple midnight on the AH for 500 gems, so using that as a base price and your current rate of 3G per GSD would be 166 scrolls, but I would be happy with 150 c:

also i edited in that I have 2 familiars that you do not have; not sure if you saw or not :)
@nyxis there is another male crystal/facet triple midnight on the AH for 500 gems, so using that as a base price and your current rate of 3G per GSD would be 166 scrolls, but I would be happy with 150 c:

also i edited in that I have 2 familiars that you do not have; not sure if you saw or not :)
6mWOUG0.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17