Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Gems for sale/auctio: Closed ask 4 ping
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Too all who are intrested, please add me, ill make sure to tag the people on my friendslist, i do end up buying these at least once a month, if not to buy a couple items, then to sell and layer my pockets in treasure lol, i will be likely having more on the first or third of this month. it should be around 50$ worth of gems.

@Bartolosa do you want these? I really am looking to buy something before its off the market, so the sooner we can do this the better ^_^
Too all who are intrested, please add me, ill make sure to tag the people on my friendslist, i do end up buying these at least once a month, if not to buy a couple items, then to sell and layer my pockets in treasure lol, i will be likely having more on the first or third of this month. it should be around 50$ worth of gems.

@Bartolosa do you want these? I really am looking to buy something before its off the market, so the sooner we can do this the better ^_^
FtDHRk1.gifWhYCOQP.gifMbq2WRg.gif4XGtD2l.gif
@petia, currently you have 4-5 in front of you and @Bartolosa is suppose to be buying the entire lot, sorry hun
@petia, currently you have 4-5 in front of you and @Bartolosa is suppose to be buying the entire lot, sorry hun
@ItsASomething
@stoic
@Kassil

Heres another ping, i got 1001 at all for 1:400 or less then then entire amount for 1:450 get em while its hot!
@ItsASomething
@stoic
@Kassil

Heres another ping, i got 1001 at all for 1:400 or less then then entire amount for 1:450 get em while its hot!
@ChristopherReed I'll buy everything!
@ChristopherReed I'll buy everything!
Pronoun Choice: Xe, Xer, Xyr, Xerself (Thank you!)

Gem-Buying Thread [CLOSED] | Gem-Selling Thread [CLOSED]
@ChristopherReed
Can you add me to the pinglist for the future? Thank you!
@ChristopherReed
Can you add me to the pinglist for the future? Thank you!
@ChristopherReed Can I get 403 :3
@ChristopherReed Can I get 403 :3
DoWaLYg.png
@ChristopherReed If you still have I'll buy all for 400 ea

Edit : look slike you don't but I'd like to be added to the ping list, thanks :D
@ChristopherReed If you still have I'll buy all for 400 ea

Edit : look slike you don't but I'd like to be added to the ping list, thanks :D
that will be 400400, please send me the cash and you will have your gems sent ^_^ thanks

@kassil
that will be 400400, please send me the cash and you will have your gems sent ^_^ thanks

@kassil
@ChristopherReed Please add me to the pinglist as well, thank you!
@ChristopherReed Please add me to the pinglist as well, thank you!
Collecting
Aged Tome Battered Book of Fables Owlcat Journal Forest Field Guide
Intact Parchment Empty Inkwell
@ChristopherReed Could I also be added to the ping list for future? Thanks.
@ChristopherReed Could I also be added to the ping list for future? Thanks.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11