Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Selling Everything! Familiar, More
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Wraith I'd be interested in your bone fiend; worth a shot, right? XD here's my gallery for examples: http://of-the-skies.deviantart.com/gallery/
@Wraith I'd be interested in your bone fiend; worth a shot, right? XD here's my gallery for examples: http://of-the-skies.deviantart.com/gallery/
FpTzG7k.png accent shop
@Wraith
I want the Small Blocks of Granite too (well, and the Small Chunks of Granite, but those are too expensive for me to even consider purchasing). Could I have all six Small Blocks of Granite at 6k? (There's a bunch for sale at 83 Blocks @90k, and since they're useless, I'm offering 1k for each one, if that's alright?).
@Wraith
I want the Small Blocks of Granite too (well, and the Small Chunks of Granite, but those are too expensive for me to even consider purchasing). Could I have all six Small Blocks of Granite at 6k? (There's a bunch for sale at 83 Blocks @90k, and since they're useless, I'm offering 1k for each one, if that's alright?).
@Wraith The price of the WC skin varies highly in the AC, and I'm going to assume that PC would be about 500gems?

for the pair of them i can quote perhaps A half-body in this style, a slightly more detailed bust of the same style, unless you want to take a gamble and get a speedpaint in whatever style i feel like doing when drawing it.

... That said, I might as well try for the Bone Fiend. xD

For that, I can offer a Fully detailed piece with a nature background. note the example's a few years old, so I can probably do better pose and anatomy wise.
@Wraith The price of the WC skin varies highly in the AC, and I'm going to assume that PC would be about 500gems?

for the pair of them i can quote perhaps A half-body in this style, a slightly more detailed bust of the same style, unless you want to take a gamble and get a speedpaint in whatever style i feel like doing when drawing it.

... That said, I might as well try for the Bone Fiend. xD

For that, I can offer a Fully detailed piece with a nature background. note the example's a few years old, so I can probably do better pose and anatomy wise.
g3ZG4CP.pngsQrgzlm.pnguFc5QtW.pngu9JzwrF.pngzQBG3Rv.png7qIvKq8.png
@Runi
Thank you again!
I've got the Hornhelm taken care of now =)

@Skiatha
No problem!

@Desolim
Sure!
7 Kite, 2 Scripted, 5 Winged, 1 Oceanguard, 1 Jolly, 1 Ocean Blue, and 1 Abyss.
Look at her :3 She is a little cutie :3 Corgis are fantastic, they just get this smile on their face that lights up the whole room.

@crystal3001
It is working for me :( You can get to it through one of the others since they are all in my gallery. I hope it works.

Any art! ^_^ I love all forms.
Oh wow, this one is amazing: Click :o

@Fliychiell
Nice gallery, but I'm going to decline, sorry :(

@RandyPandy
That sounds fine to me =)

@Grovey
The detailed bust looks good =) Was there a character that stood out to you?
@Runi
Thank you again!
I've got the Hornhelm taken care of now =)

@Skiatha
No problem!

@Desolim
Sure!
7 Kite, 2 Scripted, 5 Winged, 1 Oceanguard, 1 Jolly, 1 Ocean Blue, and 1 Abyss.
Look at her :3 She is a little cutie :3 Corgis are fantastic, they just get this smile on their face that lights up the whole room.

@crystal3001
It is working for me :( You can get to it through one of the others since they are all in my gallery. I hope it works.

Any art! ^_^ I love all forms.
Oh wow, this one is amazing: Click :o

@Fliychiell
Nice gallery, but I'm going to decline, sorry :(

@RandyPandy
That sounds fine to me =)

@Grovey
The detailed bust looks good =) Was there a character that stood out to you?
982x.pngDegrabyHanjamuffin.gif Degra-Signature.png
@Wraith
I have two pieces that I'm currently working on, so I wouldn't be able to start for about a week, but if you're interested I'd love to trade art for the Oceanguard chest ^^
My examples here

I'd especially love to do art of Chance ^^
@Wraith
I have two pieces that I'm currently working on, so I wouldn't be able to start for about a week, but if you're interested I'd love to trade art for the Oceanguard chest ^^
My examples here

I'd especially love to do art of Chance ^^
tumblr_og952mGjFx1vzfkcno1_75sq.giftumblr_ogb7llWAAL1vzfkcno1_100.giftumblr_og96j2sxWa1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
@Wraith
Sent~.

(Hope you get some great art for those KS items. :D I'd offer myself because Bone Fiend and Illuminated Armband are on my "in my dreams" list, but I can't art worth beans. XD)
@Wraith
Sent~.

(Hope you get some great art for those KS items. :D I'd offer myself because Bone Fiend and Illuminated Armband are on my "in my dreams" list, but I can't art worth beans. XD)
@Wraith
Oops, sorry i never ended up responding! I was out yesterday and completely forgot. o: But if you're still looking on offers for the Bone Fiend, i'll find my examples! :'3
@Wraith
Oops, sorry i never ended up responding! I was out yesterday and completely forgot. o: But if you're still looking on offers for the Bone Fiend, i'll find my examples! :'3
tumblr_ngf46zzW1M1slxzl3o1_500.png
@Desolim
Your Corgi art is so cute! And that accent!
I'd love to trade the chest :3

@RandyPandy
Thank you!
There will be great art :3

@MissAmilee
Yes, I am still looking at offers on the Bone Fiend =)
@Desolim
Your Corgi art is so cute! And that accent!
I'd love to trade the chest :3

@RandyPandy
Thank you!
There will be great art :3

@MissAmilee
Yes, I am still looking at offers on the Bone Fiend =)
982x.pngDegrabyHanjamuffin.gif Degra-Signature.png
@Wraith

I'm really interested in that first skin, the guardian female. I don't know what it's called, so I don't know what it's worth, but I can offer art. Here's my (kind of old, yeesh) gallery.

It's mostly human, but I'm actually more comfortable drawing animals/fantasy creatures. I draw pet portraits for people locally, but those are personal so I don't host them online.

I do have experience drawing corgis! Sweet little things.
@Wraith

I'm really interested in that first skin, the guardian female. I don't know what it's called, so I don't know what it's worth, but I can offer art. Here's my (kind of old, yeesh) gallery.

It's mostly human, but I'm actually more comfortable drawing animals/fantasy creatures. I draw pet portraits for people locally, but those are personal so I don't host them online.

I do have experience drawing corgis! Sweet little things.
6hH2Pj5.png
@wraith

I'm interested in getting your downy fox rat if it's still available for 230 gems.

Would you take 90,000 treasure for the peacock firebird, spinel vulstal, and tourmaline vulstal?
@wraith

I'm interested in getting your downy fox rat if it's still available for 230 gems.

Would you take 90,000 treasure for the peacock firebird, spinel vulstal, and tourmaline vulstal?
99_random_items_99_winners_raffle.png bestiaryraffle1_by_hapro-d90d0na.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13