Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Selling Everything! Familiar, More
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Wraith

Specifically boneyard tatters and/or fire sprite.

What concept were you looking for art-wise?
@Wraith

Specifically boneyard tatters and/or fire sprite.

What concept were you looking for art-wise?
@Wraith
Do you still have the dwarf unicorn black dwarf unicorn, Haiti and skoll?
@Wraith
Do you still have the dwarf unicorn black dwarf unicorn, Haiti and skoll?
referral-cat1.gif
@Wraith

Sure thing - I've got a long road trip today but I will try to get you another example or two tonight. If for some reason things run late I'll definitely get it to you by tomorrow. I hope that isn't too late for you.
@Wraith

Sure thing - I've got a long road trip today but I will try to get you another example or two tonight. If for some reason things run late I'll definitely get it to you by tomorrow. I hope that isn't too late for you.
FRLL21T.png
VUFjPIB.png
@Wraith

I got a friend that might be interested in some of your items, but what do you mean by OC dragons? Do you mean humanized dergs?
Also, I'm asking for her since she's planning to join during the next window. (Already got a sprite and naturalists for her u v u )

On another note, if you're interested in coatl adopts I have a shop. (Of course, not for your KS items since they aren't super duper detailed)
@Wraith

I got a friend that might be interested in some of your items, but what do you mean by OC dragons? Do you mean humanized dergs?
Also, I'm asking for her since she's planning to join during the next window. (Already got a sprite and naturalists for her u v u )

On another note, if you're interested in coatl adopts I have a shop. (Of course, not for your KS items since they aren't super duper detailed)
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@Wraith
Also super interested in that Bone Fiend, here is my dA: http://animalartist16.deviantart.com/

If in the end the bone fiend isn't possible, I also may be interested in any of these items:
Familiars: Maned Cobra, Hippojay, Dappled Dunhoof, Black-Wing Hummingbird
Apparel: Windbound plumage, Boneyard Tatters, Thresher Flatfins
Food: White eared hummindbirds, any cobras/strikers and ferret/ermines.

Trying to fill my bestiary, so any of those would help!
Bone fiend is still obviously the most highly preferred.
@Wraith
Also super interested in that Bone Fiend, here is my dA: http://animalartist16.deviantart.com/

If in the end the bone fiend isn't possible, I also may be interested in any of these items:
Familiars: Maned Cobra, Hippojay, Dappled Dunhoof, Black-Wing Hummingbird
Apparel: Windbound plumage, Boneyard Tatters, Thresher Flatfins
Food: White eared hummindbirds, any cobras/strikers and ferret/ermines.

Trying to fill my bestiary, so any of those would help!
Bone fiend is still obviously the most highly preferred.
cozy_coatl_adopts_by_animalartist16-dade8ch.png
--- Art Shop --- Accents ---
9g0BXbt.gif
@Wraith what's that female PC accent?
@Wraith what's that female PC accent?

lome with an L :D
buying art!
@Runi Thank you so much for the advice! That really helps a lot =) @Skiatha Sounds good ^_^ I sure do! ]url=http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk108/DragonWraiths/Chance-Ref-Sheet-v2.png]Chance[/url] If you need more, just let me know what angle you want :P He is literally laying at my feet right now. I've updated my second post with a list of everyone and some brief info. @Devilbaby The fire sprite has been claimed, but I have plenty of tatters left if you want more than one =) I really like the style of this one that you did: [url=http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/gilbygirl/birdhouses4.jpg]Click[/url] As for concept, I've updated my second post with a list of everyone and some brief info on them. Could you work with any Bone Dragon for a spooky type of piece? I can add gems if the tatters are not enough. @Sandia I have both unicorns and Haiti left. @Axikor Sounds good! Have a safe trip =) @Ririterasu I've updated the second post with my characters and Corgi =) I should have done it before... oops. @Kaseiko You have a gorgeous gallery! And your skull faces, they are wonderful! I need to hear back from a few so I should have an answer in the next few days if that is alright? :3 Those other items we can definitely work something out! @lome It is called Breaking Dawn and looks like this: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=692830] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6929/692830_350.png[/img] [/url] I hope you can make all that out, I don't have a darker PC :(
@Runi
Thank you so much for the advice! That really helps a lot =)

@Skiatha
Sounds good ^_^
I sure do!
]url=http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk108/DragonWraiths/Chance-Ref-Sheet-v2.png]Chance[/url]
If you need more, just let me know what angle you want :P He is literally laying at my feet right now. I've updated my second post with a list of everyone and some brief info.

@Devilbaby
The fire sprite has been claimed, but I have plenty of tatters left if you want more than one =) I really like the style of this one that you did: Click
As for concept, I've updated my second post with a list of everyone and some brief info on them. Could you work with any Bone Dragon for a spooky type of piece? I can add gems if the tatters are not enough.

@Sandia
I have both unicorns and Haiti left.

@Axikor
Sounds good! Have a safe trip =)

@Ririterasu
I've updated the second post with my characters and Corgi =) I should have done it before... oops.

@Kaseiko
You have a gorgeous gallery! And your skull faces, they are wonderful! I need to hear back from a few so I should have an answer in the next few days if that is alright? :3 Those other items we can definitely work something out!

@lome
It is called Breaking Dawn and looks like this:

692830_350.png

I hope you can make all that out, I don't have a darker PC :(
982x.pngDegrabyHanjamuffin.gif Degra-Signature.png
@Wraith
Great! sending 690 gems for them....
@Wraith
Great! sending 690 gems for them....
referral-cat1.gif
@Wraith I'd love that PC accent you just posted and/or The Ace of Shades F Wildclaw skin perhaps? I can gladly offer art~

my gallery is here and I've got plenty of examples of more detailed, if older dragon art., just that I've a few commissions to take care of first if you're okay with that.
@Wraith I'd love that PC accent you just posted and/or The Ace of Shades F Wildclaw skin perhaps? I can gladly offer art~

my gallery is here and I've got plenty of examples of more detailed, if older dragon art., just that I've a few commissions to take care of first if you're okay with that.
g3ZG4CP.pngsQrgzlm.pnguFc5QtW.pngu9JzwrF.pngzQBG3Rv.png7qIvKq8.png
@Wraith

Ahh, alright. Too bad, I thought you meant humanoid dergs haha;; my friend can't draw actual dergs, unfortunately. Good luck with selling your stuff!
@Wraith

Ahh, alright. Too bad, I thought you meant humanoid dergs haha;; my friend can't draw actual dergs, unfortunately. Good luck with selling your stuff!
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13