Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Selling Everything! Familiar, More
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
@Wraith

I don't know if you'd be interested in my art, but there's a link to my shop in my sig. I can also do more realistic looking stuff. I'd be happy to draw any of your characters - the corgi and dragon are super cute and Pachycephalosauri are my absolutely favorite dinosaur since I was a kid xD

I'd be interested in speedy, the forgetools, or the power pack.
@Wraith

I don't know if you'd be interested in my art, but there's a link to my shop in my sig. I can also do more realistic looking stuff. I'd be happy to draw any of your characters - the corgi and dragon are super cute and Pachycephalosauri are my absolutely favorite dinosaur since I was a kid xD

I'd be interested in speedy, the forgetools, or the power pack.
@Axikor
Sadly the Maned Cobra is taken. Now I have to figure out why my images are not updating in photobucket... :( I uploaded the new one too.

@Fliychiell
No thank you =)

@needchocolatenow
Not for the Bone Fiend, sorry :( I really do like your art though! Were there any other items?

@mummy
No thank you. Your Nocturne has a nice frontal perspective though =)

@Zaviel
Sorry, the Fox Rat has already been bought (I'm currently updating all images right now), but the Manticore is still available.

@SAKarinka
Sun Chaser - 21.8k Gems
Arcane - 3k Gems
Can work with the price a bit =) Also the Maned Cobra is already taken, I'm currently updating all the images.

@Sivi
Thank you! If Chance could read the comments, I'm sure he'd be soaking it all up :3
That little guardian is adorable! No thank you though.

Going to attempt to upload updated images and hopefully Photobucket cooperates or else it is getting kicked in the circuits.
@Axikor
Sadly the Maned Cobra is taken. Now I have to figure out why my images are not updating in photobucket... :( I uploaded the new one too.

@Fliychiell
No thank you =)

@needchocolatenow
Not for the Bone Fiend, sorry :( I really do like your art though! Were there any other items?

@mummy
No thank you. Your Nocturne has a nice frontal perspective though =)

@Zaviel
Sorry, the Fox Rat has already been bought (I'm currently updating all images right now), but the Manticore is still available.

@SAKarinka
Sun Chaser - 21.8k Gems
Arcane - 3k Gems
Can work with the price a bit =) Also the Maned Cobra is already taken, I'm currently updating all the images.

@Sivi
Thank you! If Chance could read the comments, I'm sure he'd be soaking it all up :3
That little guardian is adorable! No thank you though.

Going to attempt to upload updated images and hopefully Photobucket cooperates or else it is getting kicked in the circuits.
982x.pngDegrabyHanjamuffin.gif Degra-Signature.png
@Wraith sorry, took a while to get back to you! I'd definitely love to do a bust for both of the skins~

I... really think I'd like to try Caidra, I love wild colors, though would it be okay to go for a more experimental twist on her with regards to her head details/markings? since the ref's quite simplistic but I can see a lot that can be done with that lovely yellow. Plus her head shape's interesting.
@Wraith sorry, took a while to get back to you! I'd definitely love to do a bust for both of the skins~

I... really think I'd like to try Caidra, I love wild colors, though would it be okay to go for a more experimental twist on her with regards to her head details/markings? since the ref's quite simplistic but I can see a lot that can be done with that lovely yellow. Plus her head shape's interesting.
g3ZG4CP.pngsQrgzlm.pnguFc5QtW.pngu9JzwrF.pngzQBG3Rv.png7qIvKq8.png
I'd love the jewelry. But have no way of getting the funds fast. Maybe we can work out some art deals?
I'd love the jewelry. But have no way of getting the funds fast. Maybe we can work out some art deals?
5.png
@Grovey
No problem =)
Ok! Sure, you can do a twist to her, just keep in mind the things on her head are more of a sensor type of thing and can't move independently of another. Best example I can think of is Toothless x)

@SAKarinka
I need to see examples first =)
@Grovey
No problem =)
Ok! Sure, you can do a twist to her, just keep in mind the things on her head are more of a sensor type of thing and can't move independently of another. Best example I can think of is Toothless x)

@SAKarinka
I need to see examples first =)
@Wraith

Hi! I'm interested in the wind sprite, I can offer art C: There's a link to my stuff in my signature, if you'd like to take a look.
@Wraith

Hi! I'm interested in the wind sprite, I can offer art C: There's a link to my stuff in my signature, if you'd like to take a look.
tumblr_inline_nq3is206mO1qjsxoz_500.giftumblr_inline_nq3isa9Hkb1qjsxoz_500.gif
@jolteonkitty
Nice pieces, but no thank you =)
@jolteonkitty
Nice pieces, but no thank you =)
@Wraith,
Ah, I'm too late I see. Would 200k for the Manticore work then?
Also, just for confirmation, its a no for the art then?
@Wraith,
Ah, I'm too late I see. Would 200k for the Manticore work then?
Also, just for confirmation, its a no for the art then?
tumblr_n8f00qIxdc1rzolo1o1_500.jpg
I'd be willing to draw you a buttload of art for the bonefiend, and maybe a couple things for your holiday apparel and the wind sprite if theyre still up. I havent drawn any super detailed pictures recently but am capable of doing so!
My main deviantart is http://haildawn.deviantart.com except the gallery is mostly full of simple cartoony things (especially wolves lol) because thats what my watchers like, although like I said i can do other stuff.
Some examples of more detailed work (these are really old though im a lot better now)
x x x x
I'd be willing to draw you a buttload of art for the bonefiend, and maybe a couple things for your holiday apparel and the wind sprite if theyre still up. I havent drawn any super detailed pictures recently but am capable of doing so!
My main deviantart is http://haildawn.deviantart.com except the gallery is mostly full of simple cartoony things (especially wolves lol) because thats what my watchers like, although like I said i can do other stuff.
Some examples of more detailed work (these are really old though im a lot better now)
x x x x
gif_220x103_da7478.gif
@Wraith
How much for Gilded Breeze(skin)? The AH prices seem a bit inflated ATM, woud you take 175kt for it?
@Wraith
How much for Gilded Breeze(skin)? The AH prices seem a bit inflated ATM, woud you take 175kt for it?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13