Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Morph Scroll x2 [H] Lots!
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 79 80
@Adaarable

Aaaah, so many familiars I want, I wish I had more crow familiars. T.T Please let me know if there's anything else you might be interested in swapping for because I want so many of these.

How about the Death Seeker and Storm Seeker for the Column Colubrid and the Tick-Tock Familiars?
@Adaarable

Aaaah, so many familiars I want, I wish I had more crow familiars. T.T Please let me know if there's anything else you might be interested in swapping for because I want so many of these.

How about the Death Seeker and Storm Seeker for the Column Colubrid and the Tick-Tock Familiars?
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz
That's all I collect, unfortunately, but I'd be willing to do a 1:1 for strange chests for any of the familiars if you'd like. Go ahead and send a CR with the seekers and I'll send over the Colubrid and Tick-tock though <3
@Twizz
That's all I collect, unfortunately, but I'd be willing to do a 1:1 for strange chests for any of the familiars if you'd like. Go ahead and send a CR with the seekers and I'll send over the Colubrid and Tick-tock though <3
@Adaarable

No worries. If I happen to get lucky gathering any more of those, I'll definitely ping you. ^^ I've had terrible luck getting Strange Chests.
@Adaarable

No worries. If I happen to get lucky gathering any more of those, I'll definitely ping you. ^^ I've had terrible luck getting Strange Chests.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz i have an antique chair. can i trade for the iron golem?
@Twizz i have an antique chair. can i trade for the iron golem?
Genesis_Hatchery.png
@Tiyuji

Sure! I'll make that trade. ^^ Stand-by for a Crossroads! :D
@Tiyuji

Sure! I'll make that trade. ^^ Stand-by for a Crossroads! :D
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz
How many Snail Husk would you be willing to trade for a Seaglass Swimmer and an Aurora Pangolin?
@Twizz
How many Snail Husk would you be willing to trade for a Seaglass Swimmer and an Aurora Pangolin?
5hXmmlV.gif

@fidothehoarder

Does 5 Snail Husks sound alright?
@fidothehoarder

Does 5 Snail Husks sound alright?
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz Works for me! I'll send the CR :D
@Twizz Works for me! I'll send the CR :D
5hXmmlV.gif

@Twizz: I have: [item=pale pink rose] x16 I'm interested in any Familiars I don't already have, if that's alright. I'll also accept any colors of Goo.
@Twizz:

I have:

Pale Pink Rose x16

I'm interested in any Familiars I don't already have, if that's alright. I'll also accept any colors of Goo.
@medacris

I do have a couple familiars you're missing. How about these for the roses?

Flamescale Spearman
Fungi Sage
Spellwall Boran
@medacris

I do have a couple familiars you're missing. How about these for the roses?

Flamescale Spearman
Fungi Sage
Spellwall Boran
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 79 80