Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Bear familiars trade centre
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 60 61
@Isidarth
Hey! Would you consider trading a Fungusbearing Phony for a Snarling Mimic or two? :>
@Isidarth
Hey! Would you consider trading a Fungusbearing Phony for a Snarling Mimic or two? :>
@anhbon921 - Sure! I'll send the PM~
@anhbon921 - Sure! I'll send the PM~
Tales of the Clan
@Rexila
I've got a spare Sundial Impostor or Fungusbearing Phony to trade for one of your Hoaxes.
@Rexila
I've got a spare Sundial Impostor or Fungusbearing Phony to trade for one of your Hoaxes.
@Tribal excellent! I'll PM you!

@BlueWolf114 A Sundial imposter sounds good! :D thanks!
@Tribal excellent! I'll PM you!

@BlueWolf114 A Sundial imposter sounds good! :D thanks!
@KingShadow

I'm still willing to trade a Jadecarved for a Charlatan, means I get 2 of each bear which sates my completionism more than having only 1 Charlatan. It also helps you out and I'm happy to help you out C:
@KingShadow

I'm still willing to trade a Jadecarved for a Charlatan, means I get 2 of each bear which sates my completionism more than having only 1 Charlatan. It also helps you out and I'm happy to help you out C:
FR+8. She/Her pronouns. Buying gems @ 1:650
KW0BNAW.png tumblr_inline_ny6pwws6ed1qmzhvw_540.pngSPf5Vrj.png
Selling food @ 1FP:20T
Selling Tablets @ 1:1100T or 1:2g
I have an extra voltspire intruder, looking to trade it for a fungusbearing phony
I have an extra voltspire intruder, looking to trade it for a fungusbearing phony
Have: [item=sundial imposter] [item=voltspire intruder] [item=hibernal starbear] [item=magma embear] [item=jawlocker] Need: [item=slumbering charlatan] The last lil' guy that I need. D: Willing to trade at a 2:1 ratio. Let me know via ping or pm!
Have:

Sundial Imposter Voltspire Intruder Hibernal Starbear Magma Embear Jawlocker

Need:

Slumbering Charlatan

The last lil' guy that I need. D: Willing to trade at a 2:1 ratio. Let me know via ping or pm!
9axZbRl.png
I have a fungusbearing phony
Looking to trade it for a slumbering charlatan or a lavaborne hoax
I have a fungusbearing phony
Looking to trade it for a slumbering charlatan or a lavaborne hoax
djAPICb.giftz8AK6D.pngtMGni6J.pngoY137o1.pngtz8AK6D.pngdjAPICb.gif
@KingShadow @Tribal
Sorry there's a time difference between us. Are either of you still interested or you've got what you're looking for?
@KingShadow @Tribal
Sorry there's a time difference between us. Are either of you still interested or you've got what you're looking for?
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
I have a sunbeam ursa and 2 magma embears, I am looking for Sundial Imposter,Voltspire Intruder, and Lavaborne Hoax
I have a sunbeam ursa and 2 magma embears, I am looking for Sundial Imposter,Voltspire Intruder, and Lavaborne Hoax
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 60 61