Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Bear familiars trade centre
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 60 61
@lilRinku
I am! :D Sending you a Jawlocker now.
@lilRinku
I am! :D Sending you a Jawlocker now.
BattleRoyale%20NT_zpsehfaecqv.gifqvTNuJR.png
@Leelyloo
I'll trade my Slumbering Charlatan for your Sundial Impostor :)
@Leelyloo
I'll trade my Slumbering Charlatan for your Sundial Impostor :)
@taotrooper Sent your Charlatan. ^^ Thanks again!

@KingShadow Are you still looking for Voltspire? Do you still have a Snarling Mimic?
@taotrooper Sent your Charlatan. ^^ Thanks again!

@KingShadow Are you still looking for Voltspire? Do you still have a Snarling Mimic?
Toon Link lounging in the grass, gazing at the sky.
@lilRinku - I have a spare Snarling Mimic. Any of the festival familiars will do, I'm not picky since I have a full set. c:

(Edit to clarify: If you work out a trade with somebody else who actually needs something, that's fine! I'm just offering since I'm online now.)

HAVE EXTRAS: Ectoplasmime (x3), Jawlocker (x2), Voltspire Intruder, Fungus-bearing Phony

I'll accept any other festival familiars at a one to one trade. Other offers considered as well.
@lilRinku - I have a spare Snarling Mimic. Any of the festival familiars will do, I'm not picky since I have a full set. c:

(Edit to clarify: If you work out a trade with somebody else who actually needs something, that's fine! I'm just offering since I'm online now.)

HAVE EXTRAS: Ectoplasmime (x3), Jawlocker (x2), Voltspire Intruder, Fungus-bearing Phony

I'll accept any other festival familiars at a one to one trade. Other offers considered as well.
Tales of the Clan
@lilRinku Sorry, the only familiar I'm looking for right now is the Jadecarved Decoy, but thank you for asking! :)
@lilRinku Sorry, the only familiar I'm looking for right now is the Jadecarved Decoy, but thank you for asking! :)
Shadow | they/them
@Bonnie I sent the Sundial Imposter for the Charlatan!
@Bonnie I sent the Sundial Imposter for the Charlatan!
@KingShadow Okay, no problem! Thanks anyway. ^^

@Isidarth Haha, thanks for the offer! The Voltspire is okay, then? I can send it your way.
@KingShadow Okay, no problem! Thanks anyway. ^^

@Isidarth Haha, thanks for the offer! The Voltspire is okay, then? I can send it your way.
Toon Link lounging in the grass, gazing at the sky.
[b]Have[/b]: [item=Graveyard Guardian][item=Graveyard Guardian][item=Graveyard Guardian][item=Cragbacked Bouldursa][item=Snarling Mimic][item=Jawlocker][item=Jawlocker][item=Slumbering Charlatan] [b]Want[/b]: [item=Jadecarved Decoy] Will trade 2:1!
Have:
Graveyard Guardian Graveyard Guardian Graveyard Guardian Cragbacked Bouldursa Snarling Mimic Jawlocker Jawlocker Slumbering Charlatan

Want:
Jadecarved Decoy

Will trade 2:1!
Shadow | they/them
lilRinku - go for it!

HAVE EXTRAS:Snarling Mimic, Ectoplasmime (x4), Jawlocker (x2), Voltspire Intruder (x2), Fungus-bearing Phony

[Going offline for a while, but feel free to ping me! I'll check back this evening.]
lilRinku - go for it!

HAVE EXTRAS:Snarling Mimic, Ectoplasmime (x4), Jawlocker (x2), Voltspire Intruder (x2), Fungus-bearing Phony

[Going offline for a while, but feel free to ping me! I'll check back this evening.]
Tales of the Clan
@Loulybob
Awesome! :D I'll send you him right now then!

@Rexila
I am interested in one of your Hoaxes :D I've got one of each of the bears you listed except for the Intruder, so make a pick if interested in a trade ^u^
@Loulybob
Awesome! :D I'll send you him right now then!

@Rexila
I am interested in one of your Hoaxes :D I've got one of each of the bears you listed except for the Intruder, so make a pick if interested in a trade ^u^
CAiwzvK.png
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 60 61