Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Bear familiars trade centre
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 60 61
[quote name="Roadkill" date="2015-01-05 01:43:47"]Have: [item=Graveyard Guardian] [item=Jawlocker] Need: [item=Sundial Imposter] [item=Slumbering Charlatan] Please just send me a ping! ♥[/quote] [i]huehue, updated.[/i]
Roadkill wrote on 2015-01-05 01:43:47:
Have:

Graveyard Guardian Jawlocker

Need:

Sundial Imposter Slumbering Charlatan

Please just send me a ping! ♥

huehue, updated.
4fgGuro.png
2EqzIAg.png
@Valrigard [s]Will you trade you[/s]r [item=Slumbering Charlatan] [s]for my[/s] [item=Sundial Imposter] Sorry, traded with someone else.
@Valrigard
Will you trade your Slumbering Charlatan for my Sundial Imposter
Sorry, traded with someone else.
k72IxiJ.png
Wonderful art by amazing Caitolent
I have all these: [item=magma embear] [item=hibernal starbear] [item=sundial imposter] x2 [item=slumbering charlatan] x2 [item=fungusbearing phony] [item=jadecarved decoy] Want: [item=voltspire intruder] x1 [item=lavaborne hoax] x1 Will trade 1:1 and once I'll get both which I'm missing I shall probably stop trading then, unless if I'll be able to just help out by trading my spares for more spares ouo @Loulybob @hat17 Seems like you have what I'd like and I have what you'd like ouo unless if others have already claimed those bears of yours which I need / you have already received the Charlatans
I have all these:

Magma Embear Hibernal Starbear Sundial Imposter x2 Slumbering Charlatan x2 Fungusbearing Phony Jadecarved Decoy

Want:

Voltspire Intruder x1 Lavaborne Hoax x1

Will trade 1:1 and once I'll get both which I'm missing I shall probably stop trading then, unless if I'll be able to just help out by trading my spares for more spares ouo

@Loulybob @hat17
Seems like you have what I'd like and I have what you'd like ouo unless if others have already claimed those bears of yours which I need / you have already received the Charlatans
CAiwzvK.png
I need: [item=Jadecarved Decoy] [item=Voltspire Intruder] I have: [item=Jawlocker]x2 [item=Ectoplasmime] [item=Snarling Mimic]x2 [item=Magma Embear]x3 [item=Sunbeam Ursa]x3 [item=Hibernal Starbear]x2 [item=Graveyard Guardian]
I need:

Jadecarved Decoy Voltspire Intruder

I have:
Jawlocker x2 Ectoplasmime Snarling Mimic x2
Magma Embear x3 Sunbeam Ursa x3 Hibernal Starbear x2 Graveyard Guardian
You want your very own Panda in your lair, don't you? Admit it! Visit:
ioiH56N.png
HAVE: [item=snarling mimic] [item=hibernal starbear] WANT: [item=slumbering charlatan]* [item=magma embear] [item=lavaborne hoax] [item=sunbeam ursa] [item=ectoplasmime] *slumbering charlatan is my number one priority because I want one to be the familiar of a reference dragon I'm going to get, whose counterpart already has hibernal starbear. I know I don't have enough familiars to trade for all that I want, but I'll be happy as long as I get the charlatan and one other
HAVE:
Snarling Mimic
Hibernal Starbear
WANT:
Slumbering Charlatan *
Magma Embear
Lavaborne Hoax
Sunbeam Ursa
Ectoplasmime

*slumbering charlatan is my number one priority because I want one to be the familiar of a reference dragon I'm going to get, whose counterpart already has hibernal starbear.

I know I don't have enough familiars to trade for all that I want, but I'll be happy as long as I get the charlatan and one other
F4XLOsg.png
@tribal

I'd be happy to trade a Voltspire for your Charlatan C:
@tribal

I'd be happy to trade a Voltspire for your Charlatan C:
FR+8. She/Her pronouns. Buying gems @ 1:650
KW0BNAW.png tumblr_inline_ny6pwws6ed1qmzhvw_540.pngSPf5Vrj.png
Selling food @ 1FP:20T
Selling Tablets @ 1:1100T or 1:2g
Got them all, thank you!
Got them all, thank you!
I have a Slumbering Charlatan (and two Magma Embears) and I'm looking for a Sundial Imposter!?
I have a Slumbering Charlatan (and two Magma Embears) and I'm looking for a Sundial Imposter!?
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
Need: [item=sundial imposter] Have: [item=sunbeam ursa] [item=livewire grizzly] [item=graveyard guardian] [item=voltspire intruder] [item=slumbering charlatan]
Need: Sundial Imposter

Have: Sunbeam Ursa Livewire Grizzly Graveyard Guardian Voltspire Intruder Slumbering Charlatan
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif ....
hunting for
old umas!
ZlgMZPR.gif
@tsunake

xD I'll trade you a Fake Lightning Bear for the real one? (Volt for the Livewire.)
@tsunake

xD I'll trade you a Fake Lightning Bear for the real one? (Volt for the Livewire.)
U4NqmwX.pngDragons for fest stuff!
Don't ask me why I do what I do, just understand that I do it with a smile.
XXY IMP RAFFLE, XXY SD RAFFLEtumblr_inline_ntexj6LQeA1ranayn_540.png
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 60 61