Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Trading Hell || [T/S/B] Swipp, Baldwin +
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9798965][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/97990/9798965.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7838675][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/78387/7838675.png[/img][/url] [color=CDAD00] "Hello!" [i]The two dragons say in tune, greeting the newcomer with a quite happy glance. The prestigious faes motion to our stock.[/i] "Care to buy? It goes to a lovely cause." [/color]-- Who are we kidding we've got stuff and you'd want to buy it probably. Lets get down to business ! [size=5] now taking festival skins besides mana runes, spell dancer and endangered cosmos ![/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=1283357]Check out our hatchery [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=skin&id=1310406&page=1]Accents for dragons![/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1394763]Actual Wishlist [/url] Feel Free to trade! While We love money getting happy things to happy people We are using a average of the current AH prices provided with a photo of evidence and a timestamp! Our rate of Treasure to gems is [u]depending on the market[/u] we are going for now [b]1:690[/b] ! [b]Now taking festival currency at 1[item=magical shard] 900t:1.5g![/b] [i]We also take Items or mixed buying ![/i] [size=4] [u][b]PLEASE PING US WHEN YOU SHOW INTEREST IN AN ITEM/OR ITS AMOUNTS [/b][/u][/size] Currently... [b]Online[/b]/ [s]Offline/ En Coliseum[/s] ----- For items exceeding 150kt we'd rather not take festival currency for them alone, but in some cases we will. We have a right to refuse offers if tbe ah undercuts too much, or if the market for an item is too bad. We do not take returns. ----- [size=4]Spotlight! [/size] Marva's Wondrous thread! [b][size=4] Swipp Items[/size][/b] these are not up to date so please inquire amounts and certain items [item=ice crystal] [item=silver ore] [item=gold ore] [item=tin ore] [item=iron ore] [item=nickel ore] [item=copper ore] [item=lead ore] [item=banded sardonyx] [item=rose quartz] [item=jasper] [item=winter wolf pelt] [item=black wolf pelt] [item=rasa pottery fragment] [item=bone fragments] [item=sparrow skull] [item=squirrel skull] [item=celestial horn] [item=rotting leather] [item=crumbling leather] [item=runed tuft of fur] [item=chimera relic] [item=canopic jar] [item=ornate porcelain jar] [item=haunted stone orb][item=red linen fabric scrap] [item=white linen fabric scrap] [item=moth-eaten rug][item=stonewatch flatblade] [item=driftwood branch] [item=driftwood log] [item=amber-trapped mosquito] [item=fire flower] [item=bluelipped thresh] [item=black tulip] [item=duskrat] [item=true rainbow trout] [item=sand] [item=salt] [item=ancestral incense] so many more We will often have strikers or ferrets, the amounts vary too much ----- [b][size=4]Rare/Hoarded Items/Items of Interest[/size] [/b] Ask about certain items ! ----- [b][size=4]Festival Currency[/size][/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1482155]Go look over here![/url] ----- [b][size=4]Familiars[/size][/b] Im not even going to try to keep up with these, ask if I have a certain familiar and ill tell you whats goin on and how many. Some highlights: [item=heartred croaker][item=blacktalon striker][item=cloud chaser][item=construction mith] Notn [item=jawlocker][item=ectoplasmime][item=snarling mimic] ----- [b][size=4]Apparel[/size][/b] (ask about certain items, its unlikely I have much but nonetheless) ----- [b][size=4]Holiday[/size][/b] Ask for specifics! ----- [b][size=4]Skins[/size][/b] None yet ! (Dont see anything you like? Check out my [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1310406][u]skin/accent shop[/u][/url]) -----

9798965.png7838675.png
"Hello!" The two dragons say in tune, greeting the newcomer with a quite happy glance. The prestigious faes motion to our stock. "Care to buy? It goes to a lovely cause." --
Who are we kidding we've got stuff and you'd want to buy it probably. Lets get down to business !

now taking festival skins besides mana runes, spell dancer and endangered cosmos !
Check out our hatchery

Accents for dragons!

Actual Wishlist

Feel Free to trade! While We love money getting happy things to happy people

We are using a average of the current AH prices provided with a photo of evidence and a timestamp!

Our rate of Treasure to gems is depending on the market we are going for now 1:690 !
Now taking festival currency at 1 Magical Shard 900t:1.5g!
We also take Items or mixed buying !

PLEASE PING US WHEN YOU SHOW INTEREST IN AN ITEM/OR ITS AMOUNTS

Currently...
Online/ Offline/ En Coliseum
For items exceeding 150kt we'd rather not take festival currency for them alone, but in some cases we will.

We have a right to refuse offers if tbe ah undercuts too much, or if the market for an item is too bad.
We do not take returns.

Spotlight!
Marva's Wondrous thread!

Swipp Items
these are not up to date so please inquire amounts and certain items
Ice Crystal Silver Ore Gold Ore Tin Ore Iron Ore Nickel Ore Copper Ore Lead Ore Banded Sardonyx Rose Quartz Jasper Winter Wolf Pelt Black Wolf Pelt Rasa Pottery Fragment Bone Fragments Sparrow Skull Squirrel Skull Celestial Horn Rotting Leather Crumbling Leather Runed Tuft of Fur Chimera Relic Canopic Jar Ornate Porcelain Jar Haunted Stone Orb Red Linen Fabric Scrap White Linen Fabric Scrap Moth-Eaten Rug Stonewatch Flatblade Driftwood Branch Driftwood Log Amber-trapped Mosquito Fire Flower Bluelipped Thresh Black Tulip Duskrat True Rainbow Trout Sand Salt Ancestral Incense
so many more
We will often have strikers or ferrets, the amounts vary too much

Rare/Hoarded Items/Items of Interest
Ask about certain items !

Festival Currency
Go look over here!
Familiars
Im not even going to try to keep up with these, ask if I have a certain familiar and ill tell you whats goin on and how many.

Some highlights:
Heartred Croaker Blacktalon Striker Cloud Chaser Construction Mith

Notn
Jawlocker Ectoplasmime Snarling Mimic

Apparel
(ask about certain items, its unlikely I have much but nonetheless)
Holiday
Ask for specifics!

Skins
None yet !
(Dont see anything you like? Check out my skin/accent shop)

11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
[center][u][b][i]WISHLIST![/i][/b][/u][/center] [Columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1426183] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/14262/1426183_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol] [color=006B54] "Ohohoh, care to offer some of the items currently needed in our grand exchange?" , the ridgeback says with a nudge and a friendly wink. You are sure the old guy has a screw loose. [/color][/columns] [center][color=000000][b][size=4] General Hoarded things[/size][/b] [item=cerdae sparkle] [item=unicorn dust] [item=tarnished chain] [item=intact parchment] [item=aged tome] [item=rusted chain] [item=bonepriest venom][item=vial of mysterious toxin][item=strangling vine] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1394763] [b](For other wishlist items look here!)[/b][/url][/color] [b][size=4]Scrolls Needed [/size][/b] [item=primary gene: crystal] [item=secondary gene: facet] [item=secondary gene: shimmer] [item=breed change: wildclaw]----- [b][size=4]Apparel[/size][/b] Any silks/filigree/flourish. [b](High priority)[/b] Simple and Ornate jewelry is also a welcome choice. Holiday apparel including the symbols is appreciated. [b](these items are low priority/mid priority)[/b] ----- [b][size=4]Familiars[/size] [/b] [item=light sprite] (ahahahaha) [b](these items are high priority)[/b] [b](Lowest Priority(as we already have them)[/b] [b][size=4]Dragons![/size] [/b] We dont need any dragons right now!! While some lvl 25's unstatted and unstoned will be valued at anywhere from 230kt to 300kt depending on certain factors this price may be under review) [b](these are mid/low priority)[/b] [b][size=4]Battle stones![/size][/b] Nope nothin really[/center]
WISHLIST!

1426183_350.png
"Ohohoh, care to offer some of the items currently needed in our grand exchange?"
, the ridgeback says with a nudge and a friendly wink. You are sure the old guy has a screw loose.
General Hoarded things
Cerdae Sparkle Unicorn Dust Tarnished Chain Intact Parchment
Aged Tome Rusted Chain Bonepriest Venom Vial of Mysterious Toxin Strangling Vine

(For other wishlist items look here!)

Scrolls Needed
Primary Gene: Crystal Secondary Gene: Facet Secondary Gene: Shimmer Breed Change: Wildclaw
Apparel

Any silks/filigree/flourish.
(High priority)
Simple and Ornate jewelry is also a welcome choice. Holiday apparel including the symbols is appreciated.
(these items are low priority/mid priority)
Familiars
Light Sprite (ahahahaha)
(these items are high priority)

(Lowest Priority(as we already have them)

Dragons!
We dont need any dragons right now!! While some lvl 25's unstatted and unstoned will be valued at anywhere from 230kt to 300kt depending on certain factors this price may be under review)
(these are mid/low priority)

Battle stones!
Nope nothin really
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
[Size=6]Brewing[/size] Current Level: 5 Provide the items and i'll get to brewing! ----- Items for sale: [item=purple ooze] [item=red ooze][item=orange ooze] x2 [item=yellow ooze] x3 [item= white slime] x3 [item=black slime] x2 [item=silver muck] x2
Brewing
Current Level: 5

Provide the items and i'll get to brewing!
Items for sale:
Purple Ooze Red Ooze Orange Ooze x2 Yellow Ooze x3 White Slime x3 Black Slime x2 Silver Muck x2
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
Hatchling Sales Thread !

Dominance Sniping

We snipe from battle stones to genes and skins on holidays.
Currently in dom / Not in Dom
Currently= 0% Discount in MP

(I only ask for one small item off of my wishlist in return along with 6kt flat fee unless with larger orders that amount to more than 20 items will have to inquire)
You have to send the money to get the item you sniped. I will send you things as collateral as you wish, i am in no mood to suddenly start cheating people out of their treasure.

Available flights to snipe in (good buddies I have who will snipe for me): Shadow, Ice, Water, Plague, Nature, Wind
Tips are appreciated and help keep us motivated.

Past orders:
Vipera Gene for Nil
Nightshatter,Sunbreak and Candor for brilliantsky

Im looking for my dream dragon over here so if you could ablige me
Hatchling Sales Thread !

Dominance Sniping

We snipe from battle stones to genes and skins on holidays.
Currently in dom / Not in Dom
Currently= 0% Discount in MP

(I only ask for one small item off of my wishlist in return along with 6kt flat fee unless with larger orders that amount to more than 20 items will have to inquire)
You have to send the money to get the item you sniped. I will send you things as collateral as you wish, i am in no mood to suddenly start cheating people out of their treasure.

Available flights to snipe in (good buddies I have who will snipe for me): Shadow, Ice, Water, Plague, Nature, Wind
Tips are appreciated and help keep us motivated.

Past orders:
Vipera Gene for Nil
Nightshatter,Sunbreak and Candor for brilliantsky

Im looking for my dream dragon over here so if you could ablige me
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@Astriferious
Geodesss
How much are you willing to part with those Geodes of yours?
@Astriferious
Geodesss
How much are you willing to part with those Geodes of yours?
m16OKP.jpeg
@Astriferious
Ah, unfortunately I cannot afford that~ I usually take old holiday currency at a 1:400T rate, I don't go by the AH. If you think that rate is too low, then that's fine, though I'll have to pass on buying them then =w=
@Astriferious
Ah, unfortunately I cannot afford that~ I usually take old holiday currency at a 1:400T rate, I don't go by the AH. If you think that rate is too low, then that's fine, though I'll have to pass on buying them then =w=
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair... hmmm well I dont mind taking that rate, if you do its 66,000 for 165 of them, which is 188.5 gems.

I just recently got ahold of a bit more and my current amount is 202 which brings it up to 80,800 or 230 gems
@Altair... hmmm well I dont mind taking that rate, if you do its 66,000 for 165 of them, which is 188.5 gems.

I just recently got ahold of a bit more and my current amount is 202 which brings it up to 80,800 or 230 gems
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@Astriferious
I'm low on gems at the moment, but I can pay 80,800T for those geodes, if that's alright c: Will I send the treasure first?
@Astriferious
I'm low on gems at the moment, but I can pay 80,800T for those geodes, if that's alright c: Will I send the treasure first?
m16OKP.jpeg
@Astriferious
Oh yes, I'd be interested :'D Do you have examples of your art?
@Astriferious
Oh yes, I'd be interested :'D Do you have examples of your art?
m16OKP.jpeg
@Astriferious

I am super interested in your Maren Scout. I notice you're looking for silks. I happen to have a Crimson Tail Bangle from the Swipp Silks collection. Would that be something of interest to you?
@Astriferious

I am super interested in your Maren Scout. I notice you're looking for silks. I happen to have a Crimson Tail Bangle from the Swipp Silks collection. Would that be something of interest to you?
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7