Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Festival Hell ||[T/O/S] FC/Chests +
1 2
[Columns] Trading for: [Item=deepearth geode] 0 [Item=magical shard] 32 [Nextcol]Trading away: [Item=eternal snow] 4 [Item=immaculate tablet] [Item=charged sprocket] 66 [Item=bladed flatleaf] 32 [Nextcol][Item=messengers scroll] 5 [Item=giant sand dollar] 0 [Item=shimmering pinecone] 1 [Item=glowing ember] 8 [Item=all-seeing shroom] 50 [/columns] ----- Full set of recent arcane skin, about all fire skins. Baldwin skins too looking for crystallized queen, opalescent and the awakening ! have: chest of [item=sedimentary sentinel chest], [item=veins of gold chest]
Trading for:
Deepearth Geode 0

Magical Shard 32
Trading away:
Eternal Snow 4
Immaculate Tablet
Charged Sprocket 66
Bladed Flatleaf 32
Giant Sand Dollar 0
Shimmering Pinecone 1
Glowing Ember 8
All-Seeing Shroom 50

Full set of recent arcane skin, about all fire skins. Baldwin skins too

looking for crystallized queen, opalescent and the awakening !
have: chest of Sedimentary Sentinel Chest , Veins of Gold Chest
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
Lance's future festival service!

Do you ever miss a festival and really regret that you didn't get that one piece of apparel ? Or missed out on a skin you liked? Boy am i here to help! I offer a service of nabbing future festival items with a small payment in advance!

Set of skins= 350kt
Full set of items= 140kt or 140 fest currency
Service fee= ~200kt to 500kt

I only do up to 2 festivals in advance (with the regular service fee, pm me for more details)

While you are away I can offer to continually contact you (via skype/email)
I also offer some collateral if you feel unsecure
People I have done this service for:
@Iceluoxue
@WyvernVenom
Lance's future festival service!

Do you ever miss a festival and really regret that you didn't get that one piece of apparel ? Or missed out on a skin you liked? Boy am i here to help! I offer a service of nabbing future festival items with a small payment in advance!

Set of skins= 350kt
Full set of items= 140kt or 140 fest currency
Service fee= ~200kt to 500kt

I only do up to 2 festivals in advance (with the regular service fee, pm me for more details)

While you are away I can offer to continually contact you (via skype/email)
I also offer some collateral if you feel unsecure
People I have done this service for:
@Iceluoxue
@WyvernVenom
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@Astriferious are you looking to buy them all at once? (I have some, but I'd want more treasure for them than that)
@Astriferious are you looking to buy them all at once? (I have some, but I'd want more treasure for them than that)
My birthday is coming up!! If you want to donate an openable (chest, bottle, pack, etc) I would love you forever, and if you have some you'd like to sell me or trade me, just PM me!
@Astriferious I have 30 of them! I can always send more as I get them, I'm currently grinding Coli for a Thundervolt.
@Astriferious I have 30 of them! I can always send more as I get them, I'm currently grinding Coli for a Thundervolt.
U80694W.png
@Dusuki that would be appreciated ! send the sprockets and ill send you the 27kt !
@Dusuki that would be appreciated ! send the sprockets and ill send you the 27kt !
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@Astriferious Sending them!
@Astriferious Sending them!
U80694W.png
bump
bump
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@Astriferious
Would you trade the Spirits Ablaze chest for Glowing Embers? I also have a Furnace Queen chest if you'd like.
@Astriferious
Would you trade the Spirits Ablaze chest for Glowing Embers? I also have a Furnace Queen chest if you'd like.
Looking for
x0CMhAc.png tumblr_inline_nh7x7orwX81rbk7gv.png zyvrj7C.png
@Madararising what's your offer ?
@Madararising what's your offer ?
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@Astriferious
I have a Furnace Queen chest and uh.. maybe like 25 embers? I don't even know how to offer for stuff x.x;
@Astriferious
I have a Furnace Queen chest and uh.. maybe like 25 embers? I don't even know how to offer for stuff x.x;
Looking for
x0CMhAc.png tumblr_inline_nh7x7orwX81rbk7gv.png zyvrj7C.png
1 2