Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 2013 festival apparel
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@miyo

I... read it as that anyways? Whelp. XD I would be interested in a payment plan though. While I COULD lump-sum buy it now, that would leave me with pretty much no cash and I'd rather just syphon off slowly so I still have money to keep playing the AH. ^^

What's your preferred payment plan method? Daily/weekly?
@miyo

I... read it as that anyways? Whelp. XD I would be interested in a payment plan though. While I COULD lump-sum buy it now, that would leave me with pretty much no cash and I'd rather just syphon off slowly so I still have money to keep playing the AH. ^^

What's your preferred payment plan method? Daily/weekly?
Sniping Shop - Currently inactive
@Sindarin I have yet to do a payment plan so I'm not 100% sure how they usually work. I'm gonna bug a few friends for advice but in the mean time, the shackles will be on hold for you.
@Sindarin I have yet to do a payment plan so I'm not 100% sure how they usually work. I'm gonna bug a few friends for advice but in the mean time, the shackles will be on hold for you.
@miyo

Okay. Feel free to ping me or PM me whenever you've decided how you want to do it. ^^
@miyo

Okay. Feel free to ping me or PM me whenever you've decided how you want to do it. ^^
Sniping Shop - Currently inactive
^
^
^
^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8