Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 2013 festival apparel
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@SAKarinka I'm really sorry, I'm just looking for gene scrolls and treasure/gems at the moment!
@SAKarinka I'm really sorry, I'm just looking for gene scrolls and treasure/gems at the moment!
@miyo phew okay i finally hit 500k, coli wasn't cooperatin with me. does 500kT + 890 gems sound okay instead? i cry at spending gems so i'd prefer to pay the majority in treasure, but if you prefer the other way around, that's fine ;u; (correct me if the gem amount is wrong)
@miyo phew okay i finally hit 500k, coli wasn't cooperatin with me. does 500kT + 890 gems sound okay instead? i cry at spending gems so i'd prefer to pay the majority in treasure, but if you prefer the other way around, that's fine ;u; (correct me if the gem amount is wrong)

qOZdpfT.png
@Glutamine That sounds perfect! *u*
@Glutamine That sounds perfect! *u*
@miyo alriiiiiight. :D can't say i've ever paid in mixed before-- should i send mine first?
@miyo alriiiiiight. :D can't say i've ever paid in mixed before-- should i send mine first?

qOZdpfT.png
@Glutamine lol guess I sent it first
@Glutamine lol guess I sent it first
@miyo laughs either way i guess. sent mine as well!! thank you so much
@miyo laughs either way i guess. sent mine as well!! thank you so much

qOZdpfT.png
^
^
@miyo would you take 2 crackles and a smoke for a crown? and i have some treasure or gems to make up the difference
@miyo would you take 2 crackles and a smoke for a crown? and i have some treasure or gems to make up the difference
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
@miyo
Meeeep I missed the notification D:

Coatl + 100kt sounds fine, I'll send it over now.
@miyo
Meeeep I missed the notification D:

Coatl + 100kt sounds fine, I'll send it over now.
qvTNuJR.pngpuffbadge_by_roraima99-d9eafxj.png
@zephira Thanks again! ♥
@zephira Thanks again! ♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8