Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 2013 festival apparel
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@miyo how much are you looking for on the plumage? (:
@miyo how much are you looking for on the plumage? (:

qOZdpfT.png
@Glutamine Probably in the 900k range! Seems to be another one of those super expensive AH items.
@Glutamine Probably in the 900k range! Seems to be another one of those super expensive AH items.
@miyo

What are you looking for for the shackles?
@miyo

What are you looking for for the shackles?
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
@miyo how much for the earth sprite and shadow apparel
@miyo how much for the earth sprite and shadow apparel
@BlackandTan & @Firestar619: I'm basing a lot of my pricing on the AH, so that should give you a general idea of the price range. I'm really just looking for treasure/gems/gene scrolls or any combo that would be a fair trade.
@BlackandTan & @Firestar619: I'm basing a lot of my pricing on the AH, so that should give you a general idea of the price range. I'm really just looking for treasure/gems/gene scrolls or any combo that would be a fair trade.
@miyo fell asleep last night before replying, sorry ;u; are you interested in taking mixed currency? ive got 400kT and i can make the rest up in gems
@miyo fell asleep last night before replying, sorry ;u; are you interested in taking mixed currency? ive got 400kT and i can make the rest up in gems

qOZdpfT.png
@miyo
How much are you looking for the Windbound Plumage? And what are you looking at for the sprites?

Edit
I see I have been beaten to it, alas. Still interested in the sprites though.
@miyo
How much are you looking for the Windbound Plumage? And what are you looking at for the sprites?

Edit
I see I have been beaten to it, alas. Still interested in the sprites though.
qvTNuJR.pngpuffbadge_by_roraima99-d9eafxj.png
@Glutamine Mixed currency sounds great! I have absolutely no idea what the current treasure-to-gem conversion rate is, though. I'll have to do a bit of research.
@Glutamine Mixed currency sounds great! I have absolutely no idea what the current treasure-to-gem conversion rate is, though. I'll have to do a bit of research.
@zephira Pricing for sprites would be along the lines of..
Plague: 400k
Earth: 400k
Water: 200k
@zephira Pricing for sprites would be along the lines of..
Plague: 400k
Earth: 400k
Water: 200k
@miyo that's fine! the ratio seems to be a bit all over the place because of the wildclaw scroll release but they should be settling again. let me know what you decide on!
@miyo that's fine! the ratio seems to be a bit all over the place because of the wildclaw scroll release but they should be settling again. let me know what you decide on!

qOZdpfT.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8