Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Pingu's Trade Post {HIATUS}
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@Leiari Eh, that swap isn't super appealing to me, sorry. ^_^;; I think I already have a line on a Shadowscale Tail Guard, and I'd prefer not to swap if all I'm going to get out of it is a single Banded Sardonyx ... it'd be a different story if I was close to making the swap happen, but I don't have a single one yet so that still leaves me with 24 of the darned things to go. ~_~ Anyway, yeah, sorry...
@Leiari Eh, that swap isn't super appealing to me, sorry. ^_^;; I think I already have a line on a Shadowscale Tail Guard, and I'd prefer not to swap if all I'm going to get out of it is a single Banded Sardonyx ... it'd be a different story if I was close to making the swap happen, but I don't have a single one yet so that still leaves me with 24 of the darned things to go. ~_~ Anyway, yeah, sorry...
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif

* Looking for nest rentals? Triskele Nests has every element represented!
* My long-term dragon wishlist
* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@pingu I'd like to buy one of your [item=Moldy Fading Parchment]. :)
@pingu

I'd like to buy one of your Moldy Fading Parchment . :)
@pingu Would you trade your wintermane spearman for 4 true rainbow trout?
@pingu Would you trade your wintermane spearman for 4 true rainbow trout?
Lightning.gif
PS there's an R before the G in my username
@Miyuzaki Excellent! I'll send it over now.

@Hydrargyrum Sounds good to me! I'll send it now. :)
@Miyuzaki Excellent! I'll send it over now.

@Hydrargyrum Sounds good to me! I'll send it now. :)

* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@pingu Can I trade you my Blushing Pink Rose for your Brown and Blue Flair Scarf?
@pingu Can I trade you my Blushing Pink Rose for your Brown and Blue Flair Scarf?
tumblr_inline_nswmw14FcU1qiwi8o_500.gifA6Z4Mua.giftumblr_inline_nswmw14FcU1qiwi8o_500.gif
@SlainCane Sure can! I'll send it right over :)
@SlainCane Sure can! I'll send it right over :)

@pingu
Would you be willing to trade your bloodscale greaves for an ornate pearly necklace, a white wooly coat, and a burnished gold helmet?
@pingu
Would you be willing to trade your bloodscale greaves for an ornate pearly necklace, a white wooly coat, and a burnished gold helmet?
@ShamelessScalies Works for me! I'll send it over now :)
@ShamelessScalies Works for me! I'll send it over now :)

@pingu

How much will your Twilight Cape cost?
@pingu

How much will your Twilight Cape cost?
bwuGGyS.png
@Bartolosa
That item is on my wishlist, not my 'have' list.
@Bartolosa
That item is on my wishlist, not my 'have' list.

1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18