Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Pingu's Trade Post {HIATUS}
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@pingu sounds good, I'll send them now.
@pingu sounds good, I'll send them now.
2nNPLga.gif
@pingu

Would you take 30 geodes for the silver steampunk wings and gloves and the dented iron tail cuff? I based the price off of current AH prices! o u o

Thank you!
@pingu

Would you take 30 geodes for the silver steampunk wings and gloves and the dented iron tail cuff? I based the price off of current AH prices! o u o

Thank you!
IaResj6.png
@skjolle My last pair of silver steampunk wings are actually on hold for someone, sorry, but I can do the other 2 for 21 geodes
@skjolle My last pair of silver steampunk wings are actually on hold for someone, sorry, but I can do the other 2 for 21 geodes
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif

* Looking for nest rentals? Triskele Nests has every element represented!
* My long-term dragon wishlist
* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@Pingu

I have a spare Megashrimp.

I am quite interested in your Tailcuff and Helm.
@Pingu

I have a spare Megashrimp.

I am quite interested in your Tailcuff and Helm.
bwuGGyS.png
@Bartolosa What would you want for it? I won't buy items outright with gems/treasure, but I can pay in geodes or trade for some of my items.
@Bartolosa What would you want for it? I won't buy items outright with gems/treasure, but I can pay in geodes or trade for some of my items.

* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@Pingu

Maybe a Poultrygeist? If the shrimp is worth less I can make up the difference.
@Pingu

Maybe a Poultrygeist? If the shrimp is worth less I can make up the difference.
bwuGGyS.png
@pingu

Would I be able to get those two and the bloody tail bandages for 30geodes then, if you still have it! o u o

If so, I can send rightaway!
@pingu

Would I be able to get those two and the bloody tail bandages for 30geodes then, if you still have it! o u o

If so, I can send rightaway!
IaResj6.png
@Bartolosa Nah that's fine with me. Sending now!
@Bartolosa Nah that's fine with me. Sending now!

@skjolle Sure, that works. Sending!
@skjolle Sure, that works. Sending!

@skjolle Actually, wait -- I just realized I traded away my silver steampunk gloves earlier. These swaps have been happening so fast, I can't keep my list updates. ^_^;
Was there something else you wanted instead?
@skjolle Actually, wait -- I just realized I traded away my silver steampunk gloves earlier. These swaps have been happening so fast, I can't keep my list updates. ^_^;
Was there something else you wanted instead?

1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18