Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Liquidating fest skins, accents ,chests
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
bump
bump
gJrrQZ5.png FinalWindEgg_zpsad4c42fe.png
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
@Sylvarant how much would you like for a Surgelight chest?
@Sylvarant how much would you like for a Surgelight chest?
X2PAJU7.gif
L87MMtR.png
fL0umpy.png
@brilliantsky
how about 150k T ?
@brilliantsky
how about 150k T ?
Hi @Sylvarant, I did find just the accent somewhere else, which was really what I was looking for. I'm so sorry, I feel kind of bad :( However, I may come back soon when I have more treasure for that Infused Crown accent of yours. You don't need to hold it for me, but I feel bad now that I didn't take up your offer on the Surgelight, so if you still have it in a week or so, once I have the treasure, I may buy that from you.
Hi @Sylvarant, I did find just the accent somewhere else, which was really what I was looking for. I'm so sorry, I feel kind of bad :( However, I may come back soon when I have more treasure for that Infused Crown accent of yours. You don't need to hold it for me, but I feel bad now that I didn't take up your offer on the Surgelight, so if you still have it in a week or so, once I have the treasure, I may buy that from you.
X2PAJU7.gif
L87MMtR.png
fL0umpy.png
@brilliantsky
hmm don't worry about it . If you want the accent to wear better buy the accent and nto the chest . the chests cost more ebcause it has more interest for the chest collectors . As for the crown accent I'm still unsure if I sell or keep that one sinc eit's my last copy we will see about it thank you anyway
@brilliantsky
hmm don't worry about it . If you want the accent to wear better buy the accent and nto the chest . the chests cost more ebcause it has more interest for the chest collectors . As for the crown accent I'm still unsure if I sell or keep that one sinc eit's my last copy we will see about it thank you anyway
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46