Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Liquidating fest skins, accents ,chests
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
@lome
which starlight flight do you mean ? I don't think I have that old female imperial arcane skin back from 2013 .
@lome
which starlight flight do you mean ? I don't think I have that old female imperial arcane skin back from 2013 .
gJrrQZ5.png FinalWindEgg_zpsad4c42fe.png
@sylvarant it's the spiral skin next to windy day ^^
@sylvarant it's the spiral skin next to windy day ^^

lome with an L :D
buying art!
@MoonStoneCentaur
I will go lower than AH price just offer me .
@MoonStoneCentaur
I will go lower than AH price just offer me .
@lome
hmm windy day seem go for 350 gem minimum I would take 120kT for it and starlight flight cost lowest 150kT on ah so only 3 eggs is a bit low unless it's the eggs I'm looking more than the others . Which eggs you have may I ask ?
@lome
hmm windy day seem go for 350 gem minimum I would take 120kT for it and starlight flight cost lowest 150kT on ah so only 3 eggs is a bit low unless it's the eggs I'm looking more than the others . Which eggs you have may I ask ?
bump
bump
@sylvarant oh hm, windy day is usually lower. skin prices really need to stabilise.

I have fire, earth, two water, lightning, and fire eggs ^^
@sylvarant oh hm, windy day is usually lower. skin prices really need to stabilise.

I have fire, earth, two water, lightning, and fire eggs ^^

lome with an L :D
buying art!
@Sylvarant would you be comfortable with selling Tesla coil/forgotten construct at 120k?
@Sylvarant would you be comfortable with selling Tesla coil/forgotten construct at 120k?
552b6341-48dc-4ff9-881e-143a961f4cd9_zpspanopbuk.png
@MoonStoneCentaur
yes I would take 120kT for both of them .
@MoonStoneCentaur
yes I would take 120kT for both of them .
@lome
I can take fire , earth and lightning eggs for the 2 skins yes .
@lome
I can take fire , earth and lightning eggs for the 2 skins yes .
@Sylvarant I'll send it over now then! Also, I have no the the retired goldslab pieces. Would you be interested in trading or are you strictly looking for treasure/gems
@Sylvarant I'll send it over now then! Also, I have no the the retired goldslab pieces. Would you be interested in trading or are you strictly looking for treasure/gems
552b6341-48dc-4ff9-881e-143a961f4cd9_zpspanopbuk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46