Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Pkmn]Shiny Shack: CLOSED
@dragonNMR 85k sounds good! ^v^ If it's a 5IV, SpA can be x.
Tell me when it's ready, and I'll send you treasure and info. :)

I'm normally one who wants to achieve things herself, but I'm telling myself I earned it after way over 2k unsuccesful Masuda eggs lol
@dragonNMR 85k sounds good! ^v^ If it's a 5IV, SpA can be x.
Tell me when it's ready, and I'll send you treasure and info. :)

I'm normally one who wants to achieve things herself, but I'm telling myself I earned it after way over 2k unsuccesful Masuda eggs lol
@dragonNMR
hmm alrighty! I'd like to order the numel and carvanha then, could you please nickname the numel "Telma" and the carvanha "Ralis" ?
@dragonNMR
hmm alrighty! I'd like to order the numel and carvanha then, could you please nickname the numel "Telma" and the carvanha "Ralis" ?
ZVpCPil.png
@dragonNMR
Are you Fletchling nicknameable?
@dragonNMR
Are you Fletchling nicknameable?
@Trucy

Telma and Ralis it is.

@Russia

I'm afraid none of the Fletchling are nicknamable.
@Trucy

Telma and Ralis it is.

@Russia

I'm afraid none of the Fletchling are nicknamable.
dragonink_logo2_sig_by_dragonnmr-dbcwpxy.png
@DragonNMR is the female Feebas still available?
and may I also ask if I'm right or at least close to how much it would be to breed these three Pokémon?

Ralts: Male; Trace; Adamant or Naughty; 5IV- 70kt
Aron: Male; Rock head; Adamant or Naughty; 5IV; Egg move- Head Smash- 75kt
Skarmory: Either Gender; Sturdy; Adamant, Naughty, or Lonely; 5IV Egg move- Brave Bird- 65kt

I would prefer for none of them to be shinies and for all three of them to have either SpAtk or SpDef being the x/non perfect stat.
also could you trade the Feebas holding a prism scale if it is avaliable? that would be an extra 5k right?
I can easily offer a Citrine and a Sapphire Talonclasp pendant as payment since I'm treasure broke at the moment. I also have the new event Diancie that I will never end up using. I would happily do this for my dream Pokémon team for Omega Ruby

I came to a total of 265kt for all four I'm not majoring in math so im a little self-conscious about my math skills
@DragonNMR is the female Feebas still available?
and may I also ask if I'm right or at least close to how much it would be to breed these three Pokémon?

Ralts: Male; Trace; Adamant or Naughty; 5IV- 70kt
Aron: Male; Rock head; Adamant or Naughty; 5IV; Egg move- Head Smash- 75kt
Skarmory: Either Gender; Sturdy; Adamant, Naughty, or Lonely; 5IV Egg move- Brave Bird- 65kt

I would prefer for none of them to be shinies and for all three of them to have either SpAtk or SpDef being the x/non perfect stat.
also could you trade the Feebas holding a prism scale if it is avaliable? that would be an extra 5k right?
I can easily offer a Citrine and a Sapphire Talonclasp pendant as payment since I'm treasure broke at the moment. I also have the new event Diancie that I will never end up using. I would happily do this for my dream Pokémon team for Omega Ruby

I came to a total of 265kt for all four I'm not majoring in math so im a little self-conscious about my math skills
I collect
Honeybee Grey River Jumper Micromoth Battered Book of Fables Olive Sea Snake
@blackwingedmedic

Would you be willing to trade me the talonclasp pendants in exchange for the 3 non-shiny pokemon? (I should be getting Diancie soon, so I don't think either of us need her)

The feebas would have to be traded for treasure to dragonNMR I believe (55K)
@blackwingedmedic

Would you be willing to trade me the talonclasp pendants in exchange for the 3 non-shiny pokemon? (I should be getting Diancie soon, so I don't think either of us need her)

The feebas would have to be traded for treasure to dragonNMR I believe (55K)
cozy_coatl_adopts_by_animalartist16-dade8ch.png
--- Art Shop --- Accents ---
9g0BXbt.gif
@Kaseiko I can do that :3 and no worries I have a friend who will be thrilled when I send it her way let me just go and sell some stuff to get up to 55kt and then I'll send that their way when I get it
@Kaseiko I can do that :3 and no worries I have a friend who will be thrilled when I send it her way let me just go and sell some stuff to get up to 55kt and then I'll send that their way when I get it
I collect
@blackwingedmedic

Alright then, I'll get to breeding c:
I'll let you know when I have them! Would you like any nicknamed once they're ready?
@blackwingedmedic

Alright then, I'll get to breeding c:
I'll let you know when I have them! Would you like any nicknamed once they're ready?
cozy_coatl_adopts_by_animalartist16-dade8ch.png
--- Art Shop --- Accents ---
9g0BXbt.gif
@Kaseiko
Ralts: SirLauncelot
Aron: no nickname
Skarmory: SirPecksALot if its male CleverGirl if female Jurassic Park is on blame it for that
@Kaseiko
Ralts: SirLauncelot
Aron: no nickname
Skarmory: SirPecksALot if its male CleverGirl if female Jurassic Park is on blame it for that
I collect
@Rusher

I have all the stones, Rusher, will that be all you need? :)
@Rusher

I have all the stones, Rusher, will that be all you need? :)
dragonink_logo2_sig_by_dragonnmr-dbcwpxy.png