Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Pkmn]Shiny Shack: CLOSED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 79 80
@dragonNMR
Yes, female please! If you could nickname it Tiny, please? ^_^ Oh, thank you so much. Can't wait to train it up for her. She's going to be SO excited! ^_^
@dragonNMR
Yes, female please! If you could nickname it Tiny, please? ^_^ Oh, thank you so much. Can't wait to train it up for her. She's going to be SO excited! ^_^
tdUUSEn.pngVY2Ib2R.pngTqmhO1s.png2kmbYSo.pngjfXz9mb.png0ms5LOy.png
@dragonNMR

I had a feeling that was the case, though everywhere I look seems to have different figures so it kind of threw me off a bit xD female it is then! that's fine with me, I'm not too bothered about what pokeball my bred pokemon inherit - but luxury and regular are both favourites of mine!

How much extra do I owe you for the gender and do you prefer it up-front or after?
@dragonNMR

I had a feeling that was the case, though everywhere I look seems to have different figures so it kind of threw me off a bit xD female it is then! that's fine with me, I'm not too bothered about what pokeball my bred pokemon inherit - but luxury and regular are both favourites of mine!

How much extra do I owe you for the gender and do you prefer it up-front or after?
@dragonNMR
alright, i'll send the treasure and my FC over. probably won't be able to pick it up until tomorrow or Saturday though; my dorm's wi-fi isn't compatible with my 3DS. >.
@dragonNMR
alright, i'll send the treasure and my FC over. probably won't be able to pick it up until tomorrow or Saturday though; my dorm's wi-fi isn't compatible with my 3DS. >.
Sorry for the wait, guys, I had to go attend other matters. I also need to retire for the night to study for an exam tomorrow.

@GuardianLioness

I have your Tiny, and I am ready to trade right now.

@Kaulitzie

It will only be 10K for specific gender. And you can pay when I ping or message you that your Pokemon is ready. :)

@Azlynn

That's alright, I'll be more free after tomorrows classes and during the weekend.
Sorry for the wait, guys, I had to go attend other matters. I also need to retire for the night to study for an exam tomorrow.

@GuardianLioness

I have your Tiny, and I am ready to trade right now.

@Kaulitzie

It will only be 10K for specific gender. And you can pay when I ping or message you that your Pokemon is ready. :)

@Azlynn

That's alright, I'll be more free after tomorrows classes and during the weekend.
dragonink_logo2_sig_by_dragonnmr-dbcwpxy.png
@dragonnmr

Hey, I'm so sorry for vanishing like that! Any chance you're around now? ^_^ I'll send your treasure now.
@dragonnmr

Hey, I'm so sorry for vanishing like that! Any chance you're around now? ^_^ I'll send your treasure now.
tdUUSEn.pngVY2Ib2R.pngTqmhO1s.png2kmbYSo.pngjfXz9mb.png0ms5LOy.png
@sigh
Got your Butterball! Took longer than I had hoped, but I finally got one today (and it's a pretty nice one too, modest [best nature for the many powerful special attacks it can learn] and sap sipper ability)! Would 60K be ok for it?
Add me (code and name is in the main thread post) and PM me with your payment, friend code and IGN please. :D
When will you be available to trade?
@sigh
Got your Butterball! Took longer than I had hoped, but I finally got one today (and it's a pretty nice one too, modest [best nature for the many powerful special attacks it can learn] and sap sipper ability)! Would 60K be ok for it?
Add me (code and name is in the main thread post) and PM me with your payment, friend code and IGN please. :D
When will you be available to trade?
cozy_coatl_adopts_by_animalartist16-dade8ch.png
--- Art Shop --- Accents ---
9g0BXbt.gif
@dragonNMR
yo! is that timid charizard nicknameable? im very interested if so...
@dragonNMR
yo! is that timid charizard nicknameable? im very interested if so...
ZVpCPil.png
@Trucy

Sorry, it's not nicknamble, neither Charizard is. But we will have Charmanders we are working on.
@Trucy

Sorry, it's not nicknamble, neither Charizard is. But we will have Charmanders we are working on.
@dragonNMR
no worries! I hope im not bothering you haha, but could you check the treecko, tyrunt, and carvanha if they are nicknameable? I may want one of those instead..
@dragonNMR
no worries! I hope im not bothering you haha, but could you check the treecko, tyrunt, and carvanha if they are nicknameable? I may want one of those instead..
ZVpCPil.png
@Trucy

Only the Carvanha can be nicknamed.
@Trucy

Only the Carvanha can be nicknamed.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 79 80