Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Pkmn]Shiny Shack: CLOSED
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 79 80
@Sylvarant

I should probably post that on my forum main topic! My time zone is Mountain Standard Time, USA. I am 1hr ahead of server time. :)
@Sylvarant

I should probably post that on my forum main topic! My time zone is Mountain Standard Time, USA. I am 1hr ahead of server time. :)
dragonink_logo2_sig_by_dragonnmr-dbcwpxy.png
@dragonNMR
I see may I ask around what time you will be online tomorrow ?
@dragonNMR
I see may I ask around what time you will be online tomorrow ?
gJrrQZ5.png FinalWindEgg_zpsad4c42fe.png
@Sylvarant

I'm usually online between 12:00 Server time till 3:00 server time, so that's about three hours after the daily reset. My sleep scheduled is terrible. :P
@Sylvarant

I'm usually online between 12:00 Server time till 3:00 server time, so that's about three hours after the daily reset. My sleep scheduled is terrible. :P
@dragonNMR
I will be around tomorrow after roll over we can trade that time if you're ready . Just count the price and pm or ping me it and I will send you it tomorrow morning once I wake up thank you .
@dragonNMR
I will be around tomorrow after roll over we can trade that time if you're ready . Just count the price and pm or ping me it and I will send you it tomorrow morning once I wake up thank you .
@dragonNMR I only do it cos I love you, and you're the very best. Like no one ever was.
@dragonNMR I only do it cos I love you, and you're the very best. Like no one ever was.
Labradorite
@Sylvarant

Okay Sylvarant, me and @Kaseiko have the Pokemon:
46 pokemon*10k = 460k

Evolution stones (Not including Everstone):
Fire, Water, Thunder, Leaf, Moon, Sun, Shiny, Dusk, Dawn Stones. Total of Stones: 45
45*5k = 225k

Event and Shiny Legends:

Regigigas: 75k (Unova)
Victini: 150k (Movie Event 14)
Celebi: 75k (Pokebank)
Meloetta: 100k (Spring Event 2013)
Mew: 150k (shiny)

Total: 550k
Final Total: 1,235,000 Treasure

Hope this is alright, anything you would like to change or any concerns? :)
@Sylvarant

Okay Sylvarant, me and @Kaseiko have the Pokemon:
46 pokemon*10k = 460k

Evolution stones (Not including Everstone):
Fire, Water, Thunder, Leaf, Moon, Sun, Shiny, Dusk, Dawn Stones. Total of Stones: 45
45*5k = 225k

Event and Shiny Legends:

Regigigas: 75k (Unova)
Victini: 150k (Movie Event 14)
Celebi: 75k (Pokebank)
Meloetta: 100k (Spring Event 2013)
Mew: 150k (shiny)

Total: 550k
Final Total: 1,235,000 Treasure

Hope this is alright, anything you would like to change or any concerns? :)
@dragonNMR
Sorry I just wake up and hmm . I guess I will take the stones and the non shiny pokémons only since my money is limited for now if that's ok for you . that will be 460 + 225 = 685k right ?
@dragonNMR
Sorry I just wake up and hmm . I guess I will take the stones and the non shiny pokémons only since my money is limited for now if that's ok for you . that will be 460 + 225 = 685k right ?
@Sylvarant

Oh no worries, I wrote it down so soon as a note as well for myself. Yes, 685k just for those, we also will take gems if that is an option for you. But I can most certainly hold the legends for a later data if you prefer. :)
@Sylvarant

Oh no worries, I wrote it down so soon as a note as well for myself. Yes, 685k just for those, we also will take gems if that is an option for you. But I can most certainly hold the legends for a later data if you prefer. :)
@dragonNMR
I may come back for the shiny mew though a friend sent me the the other ones already . If you need time to prepare them all feel free to I will go to uni soon but I will come back few hours later as I said last night .
@dragonNMR
I may come back for the shiny mew though a friend sent me the the other ones already . If you need time to prepare them all feel free to I will go to uni soon but I will come back few hours later as I said last night .
@Sylvarant

I actually have all of them ready. Do you have time to do it now? But I can wait. :)
@Sylvarant

I actually have all of them ready. Do you have time to do it now? But I can wait. :)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 79 80