Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Pkmn]Shiny Shack: CLOSED
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 79 80
@dragonNMR I'm willing to trade Mushi to you for Brave honedge Lv1 if that's alright. I'd also like to nickname shiny honedge. I was thinking Amitiel. :)
@dragonNMR I'm willing to trade Mushi to you for Brave honedge Lv1 if that's alright. I'd also like to nickname shiny honedge. I was thinking Amitiel. :)
@Pire

Ill have him ready in a bit with a nickname! I have a few requests waiting, I hope you don't mind the wait. :) Could you tell me your FC and IGN, please?
@Pire

Ill have him ready in a bit with a nickname! I have a few requests waiting, I hope you don't mind the wait. :) Could you tell me your FC and IGN, please?
dragonink_logo2_sig_by_dragonnmr-dbcwpxy.png
@dragonNMR, how much of my soul would I have to sell to get ahold of a charizard with an X megastone?
@dragonNMR, how much of my soul would I have to sell to get ahold of a charizard with an X megastone?
@ZoeyRowan

Well...I fear a soul is not enough, you'll have to deliver us your first born too!!! Mwahaha!

Lol, no just kidding. I'm assuming you want the Adamant Charizard in our database? With a stone? Only 60k my friend~ :3
@ZoeyRowan

Well...I fear a soul is not enough, you'll have to deliver us your first born too!!! Mwahaha!

Lol, no just kidding. I'm assuming you want the Adamant Charizard in our database? With a stone? Only 60k my friend~ :3
@dragonNMR My FC is 2165-5639-2991
My IGN is Christine.
Oh, and I don't mind the wait. Thanks!
@dragonNMR My FC is 2165-5639-2991
My IGN is Christine.
Oh, and I don't mind the wait. Thanks!
@dragonNMR, sure! I need to grab the last bit, anyway you can hold onto it until tomorrow?
@dragonNMR, sure! I need to grab the last bit, anyway you can hold onto it until tomorrow?
@ZoeyRowan

Of course I'll hold it till tomorrow for you! :)
@ZoeyRowan

Of course I'll hold it till tomorrow for you! :)
@Pire

Okay! Finished the other trades, I'll be online for you in a few minutes, don't forget to add my FC! :D
@Pire

Okay! Finished the other trades, I'll be online for you in a few minutes, don't forget to add my FC! :D
@dragonNMR,thanks! And I'll send you the BF's friend code when I pay, cause he's who I'm buying it for. XD
@dragonNMR,thanks! And I'll send you the BF's friend code when I pay, cause he's who I'm buying it for. XD
@ZoeyRowan

Oh! No problem! I'll be online for you tomorrow then. :D
@ZoeyRowan

Oh! No problem! I'll be online for you tomorrow then. :D
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 79 80