Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 77 78
@Zifeara

For all 5 Cacti you can get 35 Fire Flowers.

Or for 1 Cacti (because omg Octoflyers are so cheap now.) the Octoflyer.
@Zifeara

For all 5 Cacti you can get 35 Fire Flowers.

Or for 1 Cacti (because omg Octoflyers are so cheap now.) the Octoflyer.
@Peachie Well in that case I would like one Octoflyer and the rest in flowers please :3
@Peachie Well in that case I would like one Octoflyer and the rest in flowers please :3
50mmo8.jpg
@Peachie

I have 14 tundra cactus available. In need of the black tulip. :D Would like the remaining balance to be either june flower or fireflower. XD I think there's a balance. OuO/ Let me know?
@Peachie

I have 14 tundra cactus available. In need of the black tulip. :D Would like the remaining balance to be either june flower or fireflower. XD I think there's a balance. OuO/ Let me know?
Please ping me if you want me to read something.
Light's Baldwin Trading Thread
ColiforLife_zpscbfcm2si.jpg
@ChibiEnvyChan

Hello! For some reason I didn't see your ping until now. I forgot to update my post before I went to bed. I only need 8 now.

You can have all 6 Black Tulips and 30 Fire Flowers. :)
@ChibiEnvyChan

Hello! For some reason I didn't see your ping until now. I forgot to update my post before I went to bed. I only need 8 now.

You can have all 6 Black Tulips and 30 Fire Flowers. :)
@Peachie

That sounds good to me. Sending the eight tundra cactus. :D

Really weird. I've had that happen to me too, where I don't receive pings or the people I ping don't receive it. :X
@Peachie

That sounds good to me. Sending the eight tundra cactus. :D

Really weird. I've had that happen to me too, where I don't receive pings or the people I ping don't receive it. :X
Please ping me if you want me to read something.
Light's Baldwin Trading Thread
ColiforLife_zpscbfcm2si.jpg
@Peachie

5 of them for your Construct Chest?
@Peachie

5 of them for your Construct Chest?
@Mitchy

Sure. I'll send the chest over. :)
@Mitchy

Sure. I'll send the chest over. :)
@Peachie how many birds for the runic bat skin?
@Peachie how many birds for the runic bat skin?
@Peachie i have 3 w-e hummingbirds and i could sell them for 15 gems at piece if.. that's what that means :>
@Peachie i have 3 w-e hummingbirds and i could sell them for 15 gems at piece if.. that's what that means :>
b1849cc369e3fe4113b5d6547cd52b1e.png
@Sniff

5 :)

@hapro

Yes, that's exactly what it means. Feel free to send the birds over and I'll reply with the gems. :)
@Sniff

5 :)

@hapro

Yes, that's exactly what it means. Feel free to send the birds over and I'll reply with the gems. :)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 77 78