Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 77 78
@melodysangel

Sure.
@melodysangel

Sure.
@Peachie please let me know if that message went through ok with the cactus. I *think* it did but it lagged right out o.o
@Peachie please let me know if that message went through ok with the cactus. I *think* it did but it lagged right out o.o
@Peachie I like this rock [item=labradorite] ♥ How many tundra cactus would you like for it?
@Peachie I like this rock Labradorite

How many tundra cactus would you like for it?
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@Peachie
I have 5 tundra cacti. How many duskrats may I trade them for?
@Peachie
I have 5 tundra cacti. How many duskrats may I trade them for?
LxbWmll.png
@JCStitches

2. :)

@unidra

23. :)
@JCStitches

2. :)

@unidra

23. :)
@Peachie Sold! I'll try to check back another time and see if you get any more pretty rocks :P
@Peachie Sold! I'll try to check back another time and see if you get any more pretty rocks :P
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@Peachie Alrighty! Sending the cacti.
@Peachie Alrighty! Sending the cacti.
LxbWmll.png
@Peachie How many more do you need?
@Peachie How many more do you need?
50mmo8.jpg
@Zifeara

@Zifeara

@Peachie Oh, well then XD I have 5 for you. How many Fire Flowers/Familiars is that worth? I'd like the flowers or the Octopus
@Peachie Oh, well then XD I have 5 for you. How many Fire Flowers/Familiars is that worth? I'd like the flowers or the Octopus
50mmo8.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 77 78