Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 77 78
@Peachie I'll send them over, send the skin when you're ready :)
@Peachie I'll send them over, send the skin when you're ready :)
@Peachie I have 11 [item=white-eared hummingbird] That I am willing to sell at 15 Gems each. Send over the Gems and I will return the hummingbirds.
@Peachie I have 11 White-Eared Hummingbird That I am willing to sell at 15 Gems each. Send over the Gems and I will return the hummingbirds.
@Qnyxz

Sorry, I only have enough gems to buy 3.
@Qnyxz

Sorry, I only have enough gems to buy 3.
@Peachie how about a trade then? Since the value would be 15 x 11 or 165 Gems. Would you be willing to trade... 11 Hummingbirds for [item=poisonous crate] currently at 50,000 Treasure and [item=lemongrass feathered wings] 16,500 Treasure No currency needed this way.
@Peachie how about a trade then? Since the value would be 15 x 11 or 165 Gems. Would you be willing to trade...
11 Hummingbirds

for Poisonous Crate currently at 50,000 Treasure
and Lemongrass Feathered Wings 16,500 Treasure

No currency needed this way.
@Qnyxz

Sure. :)
@Qnyxz

Sure. :)
@Peachie send them my way and I will return the birds. :)
@Peachie send them my way and I will return the birds. :)
BUMP
BUMP
@Peachie

Still trading for birds...? I'm interested in your Clown Charger, Red Breasted Hainu, Red-Winged Owlcat, and Black Tail Bow...Would 15 birds be enough...?
@Peachie

Still trading for birds...? I'm interested in your Clown Charger, Red Breasted Hainu, Red-Winged Owlcat, and Black Tail Bow...Would 15 birds be enough...?
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
@NeophyteRedglare

Yes, still trading. That'll be plenty. I'll send the stuff over. :)
@NeophyteRedglare

Yes, still trading. That'll be plenty. I'll send the stuff over. :)
BUMP
BUMP
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 77 78