Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5
@NeophyteRedglare - I'm not getting much time in the Coli this week unfortunately. If you are able to, I'd love to get the Starseer's Sash if it's possible?

Thanks. : )
@NeophyteRedglare - I'm not getting much time in the Coli this week unfortunately. If you are able to, I'd love to get the Starseer's Sash if it's possible?

Thanks. : )
@NeophyteRedglare I see you have quite a few people to help out, but if you still have extra shards I would love a hibernal starbear! School just started for me so I'm kinda panicking over classes and don't have time to hide in the coli D:

And thank you so much for offering this!!
@NeophyteRedglare I see you have quite a few people to help out, but if you still have extra shards I would love a hibernal starbear! School just started for me so I'm kinda panicking over classes and don't have time to hide in the coli D:

And thank you so much for offering this!!
6mWOUG0.png
Pinging @Alcedin since they have a lot of work and are going to be very busy this week *cough cough do your work*
Pinging @Alcedin since they have a lot of work and are going to be very busy this week *cough cough do your work*
90azaf.png
@NeophyteRedglare Ooh if you really have the time, could I ask for an Arcane Emblem please? And hahaha I definitely see your name often enough (and... traded pokémon with you) so of course I'll see what I can do for you during the Riot :)
@NeophyteRedglare Ooh if you really have the time, could I ask for an Arcane Emblem please? And hahaha I definitely see your name often enough (and... traded pokémon with you) so of course I'll see what I can do for you during the Riot :)
DontCare_zps2af8a852.png (thanks Vaylise :D)
@NeophyteRedglare
hello, if you don't mind, can i have a companion comet, thanks?

ps: your grinding team is sooo cool BD
@NeophyteRedglare
hello, if you don't mind, can i have a companion comet, thanks?

ps: your grinding team is sooo cool BD
db1821648bd8fc27d62ab0f6a5fb941d05e0f6e6.gif
Arka
he/they
18+
FR+14 / GMT+7
Everyone above this post: I have your items! I just don't have time to send them all out right now. You will get them tonight.

Everyone after this post: PLEASE read the first post! I'm more than happy to get you items, but PLEASE READ. Thank you! :D
Everyone above this post: I have your items! I just don't have time to send them all out right now. You will get them tonight.

Everyone after this post: PLEASE read the first post! I'm more than happy to get you items, but PLEASE READ. Thank you! :D
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
@NeophyteRedglare I'm sorry to request for a companion comet!!! *can't use coli*

I'll send over a couple shards from my gathering now!
@NeophyteRedglare I'm sorry to request for a companion comet!!! *can't use coli*

I'll send over a couple shards from my gathering now!
@Roe, @Sharikak, @Nwyfre, @L1BR4, @Stormflight, @Primula, @Fairypenguin, @Rhamnus, @Reaganstorme, @Runi, @ttakooo, @Bojioment, @Elephantsnacks

I DID IT. SOMEHOW I DID IT. Every one of you has mail. :D Hope you all enjoy your Arcane goodies, and PLEASE remember your promise to me! No reselling! I just...I worked so hard to get it for you, and I'd be just so sad and disappointed to hear that it simply went for profit...
@Roe, @Sharikak, @Nwyfre, @L1BR4, @Stormflight, @Primula, @Fairypenguin, @Rhamnus, @Reaganstorme, @Runi, @ttakooo, @Bojioment, @Elephantsnacks

I DID IT. SOMEHOW I DID IT. Every one of you has mail. :D Hope you all enjoy your Arcane goodies, and PLEASE remember your promise to me! No reselling! I just...I worked so hard to get it for you, and I'd be just so sad and disappointed to hear that it simply went for profit...
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
@NeophyteRedglare - Thankyou so much!!! Here are the fruits of my week (mostly gathering based) along with your gift of the Sash: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5952574] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/59526/5952574_350.png[/img][/url] I've sent you some things as a thankyou for your generosity. I hope you like them. ^_^
@NeophyteRedglare - Thankyou so much!!! Here are the fruits of my week (mostly gathering based) along with your gift of the Sash:

5952574_350.png

I've sent you some things as a thankyou for your generosity. I hope you like them.

^_^
@NeophyteRedglare *cries* You are so unbelievably nice, I am still at a loss for words. Just sent you a message. Wanted to thank you here too. That's so unbelievable and I can't believe you did that much work for everyone. It's fantastic and incredible.
@NeophyteRedglare *cries* You are so unbelievably nice, I am still at a loss for words. Just sent you a message. Wanted to thank you here too. That's so unbelievable and I can't believe you did that much work for everyone. It's fantastic and incredible.
1 2 3 4 5