Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5
I'm 15 shards off from getting the Arcane Emblem. I was around last year but never reached it then and the drop from gathering has been really bad this time around.
I can't even play the Coliseum 'cause for some reason, just a few seconds into the battles, it all slows down so bad that it sometimes takes minutes for anything to happen. It's not delayed, just moving reeeaaally slow.

Don't want to miss out on it again, so I'm asking for help. ^^;

@NeophyteRedglare
I'm 15 shards off from getting the Arcane Emblem. I was around last year but never reached it then and the drop from gathering has been really bad this time around.
I can't even play the Coliseum 'cause for some reason, just a few seconds into the battles, it all slows down so bad that it sometimes takes minutes for anything to happen. It's not delayed, just moving reeeaaally slow.

Don't want to miss out on it again, so I'm asking for help. ^^;

@NeophyteRedglare
4SPIRE_zps3628af8a.pngbring_on_the_storm_by_lynntv-d6qzmyp.gif4KATLA_zpsae27640e.png
@NeophyteRedglare
Could I please get a bear? Gathering and grinding has been extremely unfortunate for me this week.. ; o;
@NeophyteRedglare
Could I please get a bear? Gathering and grinding has been extremely unfortunate for me this week.. ; o;
R8y6tqg.gif

EMBER ART SHOP LINK
@NeophyteRedglare I'd love a Companion Comet...I've been grinding but I'm not really the most patient person in the world. xD I could donate 20 shards if you'd like!
@NeophyteRedglare I'd love a Companion Comet...I've been grinding but I'm not really the most patient person in the world. xD I could donate 20 shards if you'd like!
gummy_by_kimikohi-d7nlzrf.gif
@neophyteredglare

I'd love a comet. I'll send over what shards I have (30ish)
@neophyteredglare

I'd love a comet. I'll send over what shards I have (30ish)
rolytic_by_adumbrant-d6rok3k.png
Banner made by Adumbratus
@NeophyteRedglare I would love some help getting the comet! I have about 30 to help out (so only need about 35 more) ;o;/ tyyyy so much for offering this
if you don't think it's possible (I see a bunch of people ahead of me), please don't worry, I'd just appreciate a heads-up so I can try finding someone to buy from o:
@NeophyteRedglare I would love some help getting the comet! I have about 30 to help out (so only need about 35 more) ;o;/ tyyyy so much for offering this
if you don't think it's possible (I see a bunch of people ahead of me), please don't worry, I'd just appreciate a heads-up so I can try finding someone to buy from o:
@Gummysaur

I can't remember, did I send you a Comet yet?

@Shadowpup88

Hey, no problem! As of now, I either have just you or you and Gummy to do! :33 Send them o over, and you'll get it much faster. :D
@Gummysaur

I can't remember, did I send you a Comet yet?

@Shadowpup88

Hey, no problem! As of now, I either have just you or you and Gummy to do! :33 Send them o over, and you'll get it much faster. :D
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
@NeophyteRedglare Nope, not yet ^^
@NeophyteRedglare Nope, not yet ^^
gummy_by_kimikohi-d7nlzrf.gif
@NeophyteRedglare, could I perhaps get some help to get a comet? I currently have a whole 9 shards... =/
I'm pretty bad at grinding (and focusing to do it for very long) so I've been relying on other means to obtain shards. I'll try to get a bit more to help though! I really would like to try to get one last comet before the fest ends!

Also thank you so much for doing this! You are quite kind! =]
@NeophyteRedglare, could I perhaps get some help to get a comet? I currently have a whole 9 shards... =/
I'm pretty bad at grinding (and focusing to do it for very long) so I've been relying on other means to obtain shards. I'll try to get a bit more to help though! I really would like to try to get one last comet before the fest ends!

Also thank you so much for doing this! You are quite kind! =]
88ZuIaR.gif mvawesomeness_sig-01.gifZmpNFhv.gif
Just sitting here, watching the awesomeness of our community! ♥♥
Just sitting here, watching the awesomeness of our community! ♥♥
@Gummysaur, @Shadowpup88, @mvawesomeness

You have a message! :33

@Gaia

Just doing what we can to help out ~ ♪
@Gummysaur, @Shadowpup88, @mvawesomeness

You have a message! :33

@Gaia

Just doing what we can to help out ~ ♪
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
1 2 3 4 5