Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5
@NeophyteRedglare For whatever reason Coli doesn't work on my computer, and I am getting practically no shards this holiday TwT Would you be willing to help me get that bear familiar?

(PS your spiral is so gorgeous)
@NeophyteRedglare For whatever reason Coli doesn't work on my computer, and I am getting practically no shards this holiday TwT Would you be willing to help me get that bear familiar?

(PS your spiral is so gorgeous)
@NeophyteRedglare

I actually have everything I need from the festive favors (just grinding for chests and extras, haha ^^), but anyway I just wanted to say this an awesome thing you're doing :)

Anyway, I think I might be able to breed a dragon obsidian/rose/rose dragon for you if you want ^^ I have a midnight-black/rose/rose pair (but they are imperials though ^^;) so there's a one in three chance you can get a dragon of those colors, I think :D
@NeophyteRedglare

I actually have everything I need from the festive favors (just grinding for chests and extras, haha ^^), but anyway I just wanted to say this an awesome thing you're doing :)

Anyway, I think I might be able to breed a dragon obsidian/rose/rose dragon for you if you want ^^ I have a midnight-black/rose/rose pair (but they are imperials though ^^;) so there's a one in three chance you can get a dragon of those colors, I think :D
wishlist
@NeophyteRedglare

If you have the time, i'd love the starseers sash, with my gathering i'll just make it to get the comet tomorrow but unfortunately not enough to also get the sash. So i would really apreciate it :)
@NeophyteRedglare

If you have the time, i'd love the starseers sash, with my gathering i'll just make it to get the comet tomorrow but unfortunately not enough to also get the sash. So i would really apreciate it :)
imagejpg1_zpsad8cc3ef.jpg
@NeophyteRedglare

I don't know if you have the shards, but i managed to get a lot from gathering today, so I'm only 9 shards short of a sash, if you got the sash i can give you my remaining shards in return :)
@NeophyteRedglare

I don't know if you have the shards, but i managed to get a lot from gathering today, so I'm only 9 shards short of a sash, if you got the sash i can give you my remaining shards in return :)
@Sheena87

...Yo, I literally just sent you a message, lmao. I finished getting the bear and sash and had sent them out. XD
@Sheena87

...Yo, I literally just sent you a message, lmao. I finished getting the bear and sash and had sent them out. XD
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
@NeophyteRedglare

Wow, Thank you so much :) are you sure you don't want my spare shards?
@NeophyteRedglare

Wow, Thank you so much :) are you sure you don't want my spare shards?
@Sheena87

Only if you want to send them. :33 I wouldn't say no, but it's up to you!
@Sheena87

Only if you want to send them. :33 I wouldn't say no, but it's up to you!
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-

164.png
@NeophyteRedglare

S'nice of you to offer this. :D

Need any help with them shards? I can send ya what I get while exalt leveling. o: I'm pretty much done with my festival purchases and don't really have need of them anymore.
@NeophyteRedglare

S'nice of you to offer this. :D

Need any help with them shards? I can send ya what I get while exalt leveling. o: I'm pretty much done with my festival purchases and don't really have need of them anymore.
@Autoresponder [img]http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121227061826/mspaintadventures/images/c/ce/Arquius_shades.png[/img] [color=red]Donations are very much appreciated, as they will go towards more requests. Any left over will simply be hoarded until next year, and I'll probably do the same thing. :33[/color] Digging the username! I know that's ARquiusprites quirk, but enh. *Shrug*
@Autoresponder

Arquius_shades.png Donations are very much appreciated, as they will go towards more requests. Any left over will simply be hoarded until next year, and I'll probably do the same thing. :33

Digging the username! I know that's ARquiusprites quirk, but enh. *Shrug*
C2befjR.gif 000

164.png
@NeophyteRedglare

Haha, will do! I'll send some shards over.
@NeophyteRedglare

Haha, will do! I'll send some shards over.
1 2 3 4 5