Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Familiar Swap Shop! (Have Tons!)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 99 100
@DragonTamer12

That sounds just fine!
Hmmm okay, assuming I did my math right, for all of those but the first one, could I get a Lightning Runestone, the Scroll of Renaming, 20 Nymphs, 11 Stonewatch Flatblades, 40 Fire Flowers, and... idk a few White Pawns? xD
@DragonTamer12

That sounds just fine!
Hmmm okay, assuming I did my math right, for all of those but the first one, could I get a Lightning Runestone, the Scroll of Renaming, 20 Nymphs, 11 Stonewatch Flatblades, 40 Fire Flowers, and... idk a few White Pawns? xD
tumblr_inline_mvyn6kGw9q1qbzf9f.png
@Hawkins, Sure, I can give you all that, and 2 white pawns. Does that sound fair?
@Hawkins, Sure, I can give you all that, and 2 white pawns. Does that sound fair?
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png saTxNdL.png XsRzZWG.png durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png Wsu677T.png

bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png egg_nocturne_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-daayxdq.gif saTxNdL.png egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif

4678.png[nextcol]
Familiar Trade Shop! [nextcol]3783.png
@DragonTamer12

That sounds excellent! I'll send over the messages now. c:
@DragonTamer12

That sounds excellent! I'll send over the messages now. c:
tumblr_inline_mvyn6kGw9q1qbzf9f.png
@Hawkins, great! I'll send those items in reply. Thanks. :D
@Hawkins, great! I'll send those items in reply. Thanks. :D

tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png saTxNdL.png XsRzZWG.png durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png Wsu677T.png

bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png egg_nocturne_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-daayxdq.gif saTxNdL.png egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif

4678.png[nextcol]
@DragonTamer12
Hello!
I have the following offer for you:
3 white-eared humming birds, 5 true rainbow trouts, 4 crimson jadevines and 7 fire ants, which would come to be:
White-eared hummingbird x3 – 7k – 21k
True rainbow trout x5 – 8,995 – 44975
Crimson Jadevine x4- 20k – 80k
Fire ant x7 – 1750 – 12250
Total: 158,225 treasure

For you nature sprite, the golem gauntlet and the naturalist adornments, which would come to be:
Golem gauntlet- 60k
Nature Sprite – 50k
Naturalist Adornments – 45k
Total: 155k treasure

What do you say c:?

I hope you have a lovely nice day!
@DragonTamer12
Hello!
I have the following offer for you:
3 white-eared humming birds, 5 true rainbow trouts, 4 crimson jadevines and 7 fire ants, which would come to be:
White-eared hummingbird x3 – 7k – 21k
True rainbow trout x5 – 8,995 – 44975
Crimson Jadevine x4- 20k – 80k
Fire ant x7 – 1750 – 12250
Total: 158,225 treasure

For you nature sprite, the golem gauntlet and the naturalist adornments, which would come to be:
Golem gauntlet- 60k
Nature Sprite – 50k
Naturalist Adornments – 45k
Total: 155k treasure

What do you say c:?

I hope you have a lovely nice day!
Dusk/Mike. He/Him.
@LilyScarlett, thanks for the offer, but I'm gonna have to say no. Sorry. (Unless those items can help me get another sprite or holiday apparel I'm missing, I kinda wanna hold onto them.)
@LilyScarlett, thanks for the offer, but I'm gonna have to say no. Sorry. (Unless those items can help me get another sprite or holiday apparel I'm missing, I kinda wanna hold onto them.)

4678.png[nextcol]
I have the Dappled Dunhoof Familiar. What would you be willing to offer.
I have the Dappled Dunhoof Familiar. What would you be willing to offer.
@jern, what are you interested in?
@jern, what are you interested in?

4678.png[nextcol]
~Bump~
~Bump~

4678.png[nextcol]
~Bump~
~Bump~

4678.png[nextcol]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 99 100