Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Familiar Swap Shop! (Have Tons!)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 99 100
~Bump~
~Bump~
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png saTxNdL.png XsRzZWG.png durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png Wsu677T.png

bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png egg_nocturne_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-daayxdq.gif saTxNdL.png egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif

4678.png[nextcol]
Familiar Trade Shop! [nextcol]3783.png
~Bump~
~Bump~

tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png saTxNdL.png XsRzZWG.png durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png Wsu677T.png

bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png egg_nocturne_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-daayxdq.gif saTxNdL.png egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif

4678.png[nextcol]
~Bump~
~Bump~

4678.png[nextcol]
@dragontamer12

Swap you 16 cobalt for 64 copper?

(My math:
AH is weird on copper, it's all bulk and seems to vary between 240&380/copper for the first few, so I split the difference and am calling it 310 each.

AH puts cobalt at 1250.)

Edit:
Hey, I also have a frozen rock flow. (AH is valuing them at 17.5k. Wow.)
I'll swap one for 54 more copper?

(Actually, I have two, but you don't have enough copper, and I don't see anything else I want so far... I'll keep looking though!)

Edit 2:
And I'll swap the other for the last 4 copper, a wind runestone, and 14 black tulips?

(AH is weird on the tulips, but the best price for buying in bulk is about 900 ea.)
@dragontamer12

Swap you 16 cobalt for 64 copper?

(My math:
AH is weird on copper, it's all bulk and seems to vary between 240&380/copper for the first few, so I split the difference and am calling it 310 each.

AH puts cobalt at 1250.)

Edit:
Hey, I also have a frozen rock flow. (AH is valuing them at 17.5k. Wow.)
I'll swap one for 54 more copper?

(Actually, I have two, but you don't have enough copper, and I don't see anything else I want so far... I'll keep looking though!)

Edit 2:
And I'll swap the other for the last 4 copper, a wind runestone, and 14 black tulips?

(AH is weird on the tulips, but the best price for buying in bulk is about 900 ea.)
@DragonTamer12

Wanna trade scraps? I need the Inscrutable Paper Dispatch and the Hastily Written Glyphs.

I have:
Disintegrating Runescroll
Ripped Up Papyrus
and a Destroyed Paper Narrative
@DragonTamer12

Wanna trade scraps? I need the Inscrutable Paper Dispatch and the Hastily Written Glyphs.

I have:
Disintegrating Runescroll
Ripped Up Papyrus
and a Destroyed Paper Narrative
@MuppetyK, I'll do that first and second deal for sure. I haven't been able to update in awhile, but I do have 10 more coppers, so I don't know if that would change anything for your last deal? I'll send you 118 coppers now, for a rock flow and the cobalt for now, and you just let me know if you have a new offer or not.

@Barnac, Do you want the two I have for all three? Or do you want me to pick the two I want? Thanks for your interest! I'd be happy to trade scraps with you. :D
@MuppetyK, I'll do that first and second deal for sure. I haven't been able to update in awhile, but I do have 10 more coppers, so I don't know if that would change anything for your last deal? I'll send you 118 coppers now, for a rock flow and the cobalt for now, and you just let me know if you have a new offer or not.

@Barnac, Do you want the two I have for all three? Or do you want me to pick the two I want? Thanks for your interest! I'd be happy to trade scraps with you. :D

4678.png[nextcol]
@dragontamer12

Sure! I'm happy to change it to all of your copper and only 10 tulips. :)

I'll send 16 cobalt & 2 frozen rock flow ASAP. :)
@dragontamer12

Sure! I'm happy to change it to all of your copper and only 10 tulips. :)

I'll send 16 cobalt & 2 frozen rock flow ASAP. :)
@DragonTamer12

Sorry for the long reply- had to run to the store! But yeah if you could pick out two that'd be great lol.
@DragonTamer12

Sorry for the long reply- had to run to the store! But yeah if you could pick out two that'd be great lol.
@DragonTamer12

I have 8 Cobalt Ore and 1 White Cabbage Butterfly. :)

Would like some Jasper.
@DragonTamer12

I have 8 Cobalt Ore and 1 White Cabbage Butterfly. :)

Would like some Jasper.
@Barnac, that's okay. I had to run, too. ;D I'll take the Disintegrating Runescroll and Destroyed Paper Narrative. I'll send mine over to you now.

Also, I got in another one - Scrawled Paper Textscroll. Don't know if you need it or not.

@Peachie, I actually just had a deal go through in which I got some Cobalt Ore, so I don't really need any more at the moment. I could still give you one Jasper for one White Cabbage Butterfly, though, if that sounds good. Just let me know. Thanks for your interest! :D
@Barnac, that's okay. I had to run, too. ;D I'll take the Disintegrating Runescroll and Destroyed Paper Narrative. I'll send mine over to you now.

Also, I got in another one - Scrawled Paper Textscroll. Don't know if you need it or not.

@Peachie, I actually just had a deal go through in which I got some Cobalt Ore, so I don't really need any more at the moment. I could still give you one Jasper for one White Cabbage Butterfly, though, if that sounds good. Just let me know. Thanks for your interest! :D

4678.png[nextcol]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 99 100