Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] Tons of Stuff [W] G/T/Sprockets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60
@Leonaa

Up to 100k, should have the rest soon.
@Leonaa

Up to 100k, should have the rest soon.
@Leonaa when you are available again would you mind training a team from lv.10 to lv.19 (just before they turn 20) so that I can get the achievement (forgot to ask that the previous time with the training of the full team T_T)
@Leonaa when you are available again would you mind training a team from lv.10 to lv.19 (just before they turn 20) so that I can get the achievement (forgot to ask that the previous time with the training of the full team T_T)
@Quenya

I do have two 1-25 trainings to do from raffles, but I'm still waiting on the dragons so I might be able to get them done in between since 10-19 is reasonably quick :)

For team rates I'll need them to be stoned, etc. Otherwise it'll be the usual rates and I'll throw in an extra 10% discount since you've used this before.

If you just want the achieve I can probably within the next couple weeks get you a trio to borrow for just the achieve for maybe 20k total for all of 'em or something.
@Quenya

I do have two 1-25 trainings to do from raffles, but I'm still waiting on the dragons so I might be able to get them done in between since 10-19 is reasonably quick :)

For team rates I'll need them to be stoned, etc. Otherwise it'll be the usual rates and I'll throw in an extra 10% discount since you've used this before.

If you just want the achieve I can probably within the next couple weeks get you a trio to borrow for just the achieve for maybe 20k total for all of 'em or something.
@Leonaa I do have all the stones needed so I'm ready when you are and I'd love to borrow a trio for the achievement ;)

Whenever you have the time shoot me a ping to let me know and I'll send you the dragons and the stones ^^
@Leonaa I do have all the stones needed so I'm ready when you are and I'd love to borrow a trio for the achievement ;)

Whenever you have the time shoot me a ping to let me know and I'll send you the dragons and the stones ^^
@Quenya

For the 10-19.99 team level it'll be 160k. Feel free to send them and the stones whenever you get the chance and I'll get started. I know you have a particular way you want the stones so if you wouldn't mind reminding me in the message or stoning them yourself that'd be much appreciated. :3

I'm assuming your interested in borrowing dragons in addition to the team, so I'll let you know whenever I get some leveled up!
@Quenya

For the 10-19.99 team level it'll be 160k. Feel free to send them and the stones whenever you get the chance and I'll get started. I know you have a particular way you want the stones so if you wouldn't mind reminding me in the message or stoning them yourself that'd be much appreciated. :3

I'm assuming your interested in borrowing dragons in addition to the team, so I'll let you know whenever I get some leveled up!
@Leonaa

Dragons and stones send :)

And thank you that would be great ^^
@Leonaa

Dragons and stones send :)

And thank you that would be great ^^
@Quenya

Psst you forgot the familiars, I cant accept just yet :)
@Quenya

Psst you forgot the familiars, I cant accept just yet :)
@Leonaa OMG... I always forget to do that... Now you can :)
@Leonaa OMG... I always forget to do that... Now you can :)
@Leonaa
85k would get me from 15 to 20, if I read that right?
@Leonaa
85k would get me from 15 to 20, if I read that right?
hFZSb6U.png MUYNhfy.png
fX0bVgZ.png
08G086a.png
tqGkHih.png
J7D1quC.png
ysD8zNU.png
You may have taken the lead, but I'll even the score.
You won the battle, you won't win the war.
Not now, and
Nevermore.
@Rythen

75k actually :)
@Rythen

75k actually :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60