Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | On Hold
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
bump, best of luck!!
bump, best of luck!!
A bump, and good luck to you! :)
A bump, and good luck to you! :)
Cursed Die
Hi, I'm Steffon.

Saving up: 1,830/7,000 G
- 11 * (530 - 250) = 3,080 G
- Accent Blueprint (10) + Accent Blueprint = 3,500 G
Projects
God-Emperor
Taran's wondrous figurines
Hestia's brood
Guild Wars 2 fandragons
gMDuKVs.png
JHqnR5C.png
oxDm2Un.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
good luck bump
good luck bump
Good luck bump!
Good luck bump!
7zcCDc4.jpg
Another good luck bump!
Another good luck bump!
A bump for good luck!
And now I'm wondering how many Imp scrolls are left. Counting the person you mentioned trying to sell for insane amounts, I'm now aware of at least two remaining of the approximately 1046 issued to KS backers....
(If you want to check my math, here's a link to the KS page with the relevant numbers. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/stormlightworkshop/flight-rising-0 )
A bump for good luck!
And now I'm wondering how many Imp scrolls are left. Counting the person you mentioned trying to sell for insane amounts, I'm now aware of at least two remaining of the approximately 1046 issued to KS backers....
(If you want to check my math, here's a link to the KS page with the relevant numbers. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/stormlightworkshop/flight-rising-0 )
FLAMECALLER_sig.png
Thanks everyone!

@Drakeswing I wonder that myself... I know of a few but most aren't going anywhere x] I'll keep this thread open in the meantime though!
Thanks everyone!

@Drakeswing I wonder that myself... I know of a few but most aren't going anywhere x] I'll keep this thread open in the meantime though!
64514_s.gif
You haven't bumped in awhile! Good luck!
You haven't bumped in awhile! Good luck!
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@L1BR4 Haha yeah XD Sorta lost the motivation to keep it going. I'm mostly just passively looking at the moment. But if one pops up any time soon, you can be sure I'm jumping on it. Thanks for the bump!
@L1BR4 Haha yeah XD Sorta lost the motivation to keep it going. I'm mostly just passively looking at the moment. But if one pops up any time soon, you can be sure I'm jumping on it. Thanks for the bump!
64514_s.gif
XD
XD
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25