Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | On Hold
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
@therhoda Most of what I hatch is pretty mediocre, but there are plenty of other players that hatch really great dragons! Often I find myself buying from other people, since that's the only way I'd get any pretty ones xP I had to buy this lady: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3784541] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/37846/3784541_350.png[/img] [/url] Would have never hatched her on my own!
@therhoda Most of what I hatch is pretty mediocre, but there are plenty of other players that hatch really great dragons! Often I find myself buying from other people, since that's the only way I'd get any pretty ones xP

I had to buy this lady:

3784541_350.png

Would have never hatched her on my own!
64514_s.gif
Friendly bump~
Friendly bump~
@Founder
Good luck!
may i be pinged when you find an imperial scroll or a gen 1 imp? :)
@Founder
Good luck!
may i be pinged when you find an imperial scroll or a gen 1 imp? :)
Selling Ace of shades (2014 - Shadow) skin and Scanvengers tools (2014 - Plague) skins/accents, PM me
@Thebndjames Thanks :) And sure thing!
@Thebndjames Thanks :) And sure thing!
64514_s.gif
Bump
Bump
64514_s.gif
Up
Up
64514_s.gif
@Founder
May I also be pinged. I'm trying to achieve an absolutely crazy goal, but the reward for those who help me achieve it is well worth it.
@Founder
May I also be pinged. I'm trying to achieve an absolutely crazy goal, but the reward for those who help me achieve it is well worth it.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@warriorjames Yeah, can do! And good luck on your goal :)
@warriorjames Yeah, can do! And good luck on your goal :)
64514_s.gif
@Founder
Thanks...I'll need it.
I'm trying to convert GreenFrostBrave, SunWatcher, RedMoon, GoldenDaylily, DarkCoalWisdom and LeafWaterWing (in that order) into Imperials. Yea, that means I need 6 more scrolls. Here's the plus side of it, though:
Choice of Genes (all 3 types)(Bar and Daub look good on quite a few of them).
Choice of Mate (GreenFrostBrace and SunWatcher has been preserved for someone presently helping me, but the rest would be open).
All young of said pair for an entire year, with which you may do whatever you please.

So here's hoping this manages to get me the said scrolls. If you're willing to help, I may even loan you one of the female Imperials for a few breedings.
@Founder
Thanks...I'll need it.
I'm trying to convert GreenFrostBrave, SunWatcher, RedMoon, GoldenDaylily, DarkCoalWisdom and LeafWaterWing (in that order) into Imperials. Yea, that means I need 6 more scrolls. Here's the plus side of it, though:
Choice of Genes (all 3 types)(Bar and Daub look good on quite a few of them).
Choice of Mate (GreenFrostBrace and SunWatcher has been preserved for someone presently helping me, but the rest would be open).
All young of said pair for an entire year, with which you may do whatever you please.

So here's hoping this manages to get me the said scrolls. If you're willing to help, I may even loan you one of the female Imperials for a few breedings.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@warriorjames Ah well, my main goal for getting them isn't for breeding, so I'll have to pass on that x] I simply like collecting them. Normally if they're unbred when I obtain them, I keep them that way. But if they have a history of children, then I continue that :)

But that's a lot more scrolls. I wish you luck on that!
@warriorjames Ah well, my main goal for getting them isn't for breeding, so I'll have to pass on that x] I simply like collecting them. Normally if they're unbred when I obtain them, I keep them that way. But if they have a history of children, then I continue that :)

But that's a lot more scrolls. I wish you luck on that!
64514_s.gif
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25