Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | On Hold
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 25
Boop
Boop
64514_s.gif
Courtesy bump for your cause. c:
Courtesy bump for your cause. c:
h6cYa1L.gif....

lion | FR+0 | i do art. pls buy it

i will singlehandedly armwrestle the shadowbinder.
tumblr_ozl54fdz7Q1wvvm88o4_100.png
Good luck finding one. I'm looking for one too also. But my funds are way too low. xD
Good luck finding one. I'm looking for one too also. But my funds are way too low. xD
Boop
Boop
64514_s.gif
Bump
Bump
64514_s.gif
Bump
Bump
64514_s.gif
Boop
Boop
64514_s.gif
So i am curious did you get an egg to give you something that would MAKE a pretty imp? or do you just want one?
So i am curious did you get an egg to give you something that would MAKE a pretty imp? or do you just want one?
F6iUdSQ.pngmaiijHe.png
@therhoda I'm a little confused at what you're asking x] If I'm getting your question right, I'm going to wait for an egg that will give me something pretty eventually :) I'll know when I see it. Until then, it's scroll searching time!
@therhoda I'm a little confused at what you're asking x] If I'm getting your question right, I'm going to wait for an egg that will give me something pretty eventually :) I'll know when I see it. Until then, it's scroll searching time!
64514_s.gif
Ahhh @Founder I was wondering I have the WORST luck with eggs. I have opened over 30 and NONE have been what i would call pretty. I guess i was hoping someone got a pretty baby from an egg to make an imp out of
Ahhh @Founder I was wondering I have the WORST luck with eggs. I have opened over 30 and NONE have been what i would call pretty. I guess i was hoping someone got a pretty baby from an egg to make an imp out of
F6iUdSQ.pngmaiijHe.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 25